ADVERTISEMENT

Black and Gold Wrestling Club in Lone Tree,Iowa

hawkeyefan201064

Team MVP
Apr 8, 2010
Black & Gold Wrestling Club
Club Focus: The Black and Gold Wrestling Club focus is on solid wrestling techniques/drills and strength & conditioning. The months of October-February the focus will be on Folkstyle wrestling and during the months of March-May the focus will be Freestyle and Greco. The main goal is to build champions on and off the mat.
Club Rules:
1. Pay attention! No talking when the coach is talking!
2. Give full 100 % effort!
3. Have good sportsmanship/positive attitude! No Excuses!
4. Be coachable! When the coach says hustle, he means hustle!
5. Be Tough! Try not to Cry!
6. Parent’s let the club coaches coach!
When: Every Sunday’s Starting October 1st and every Wednesday’s starting October 4th and the last day will be Sunday March 11th of in season folkstyle wrestling. Sunday March 18th we will start Freestyle/Greco off-season training on Sunday’s only at the same time and the last day will be May 27th.
Where: Lone Tree Wrestling Room Address: 303 S. Devoe Street, Lone Tree, IA 52755
Club Fee: $40 per wrestler Family discount $70 (Less than $1 per practice Great Deal!)
Club Grades: 2nd-12th grades (This club is open to serious wrestlers only!)
Club Wrestling Practice Times: 6:30pm-8pm Sunday’s and Wednesday’s 6:30pm-8pm
Club Strength Training Times: Sunday’s 5:15pm-6:15 pm
• Club Director: Steve Farrell- Lone Tree MS/HS Head Coach, co-owner of www.isiteamcamps.com, Iowa State Place winner and 4 year college wrestler at UIU.
• Club Head Coach: Matt Wempen- 4 time Iowa state place winner, HS State Champion and Former University of Iowa wrestler.
• Club Guest Coach: Dylan Palacio- 2x D1 All-American @Cornell and NY State Champion
• Club Guest Coach: Mike Mena- 4x D1 All-American @Iowa and 4x IL State Champion
• Club Guest Coach in-season only: Phil Schintler-Lone Tree MS/HS Assistant Coach
• Club Guest Coach: Jacob Walter- HS All-American
• Club Strength Coach: Anthony Chilton-Iowa HS District Qualifier, HS 100 match winner and Former power lifting champion.
• Club Guest Coach in-season only : Octavtio Cruz- Iowa HS District Qualifier & MS/HS Lone Tree Assistant

NO REFUNDS! ** Limited to first 30 wrestlers **
Information: Email Steve Farrell at sfarrell@lonetree.me or Call/text 319-404-0722
Please make checks payable to: Lone Tree Wrestling Return this form with your entry fee to:
Attn: Steve Farrell/Black and Gold Club 303 S. Devoe Street Lone Tree, IA 52755
Name: _______________________ Grade: ___City/State: _________________ Age: ___
Phone: ________________ Email______________________ Health Concerns_____________________
I certify _____________________ is in ________ grade in school and has my permission to compete in the Black and Gold Wrestling Club. I hereby accept full responsibility for his/her behavior and participation. I agree not to hold the Lone Tree Community School District or any of the other coaches, workers or the Black and Gold Wrestling Club or it members responsible for injury or accident to the participant listed above. I understand that none of the above carries medical insurance to cover the named participant.
Signed: _____________________________________ (Legal Parent or Guardian)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT