ADVERTISEMENT

Blackrock CEO Larry Fink and the Trump shooter 👀👀

Old School chums that post far right shit on Facebook. This popped up and had to look on Twitter about it and share with HBOT

My Twitter feed is all sports shit.
You realize when you view, click or comment on such tweets it actually amplifies them right?

One of our gravest concerns should be massive disinformation out there and the solution to the problem is very easy. Don’t engage with it.

Fake news dies in a vacuum and you are giving it oxygen. Get your shit together bro.

Reactions: seminoleed
You realize when you view, click or comment on such tweets it actually amplifies them right?

One of our gravest concerns should be massive disinformation out there and the solution to the problem is very easy. Don’t engage with it.

Fake news dies in a vacuum and you are giving it oxygen. Get your shit together bro.
lol, none of that shit shows up on my feed haha. I don’t scroll on Twitter. I’ve shared this a couple of times but I just turn off notifications on my Twitter but get notified when I open my app when certain accts tweet that I want to follow and hear from. Right now it is all of Detroit lions accts since it’s training camp season.

I literally searched it and posted it here cause I thought it was funny. Some of you Hbotters are super serial.

Reactions: seminole97

Jesus Christ. Some of you bros need to step back from the ledge. It isn’t all that serious.

lol, none of that shit shows up on my feed haha. I don’t scroll on Twitter. I’ve shared this a couple of times but I just turn off notifications on my Twitter but get notified when I open my app when certain accts tweet that I want to follow and hear from. Right now it is all of Detroit lions accts since it’s training camp season.

I literally searched it and posted it here cause I thought it was funny. Some of you Hbotters are super serial.

No way your feed is all sports if you click on crap like this

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
I dunno…looks like Finks shoulder drops a few inches, then an arm starts.

Never met the dude…maybe that’s normal for him

enhance-super-troopers.gif

It is amazing what the maga crowd believe. I'm sure I will get this from my brother or friend any minute. They are always ranting about different conspiracies. And it gets worse by the day.

If people read the thread and look at post 6 and 7 on here they would have realized I was just ****ing around. But HBOT wants to take Bruno down!
I don’t want to take you down dude. I usually like your posts. But there is WAY too much fake shit out there and it does create all kinds of issues in our society. Hell Elon himself published a deep fake that half of right wing America thinks is real.

If you can’t tell what is real and what is fake then everyone loses. It happens on both sides of the political divide and it sucks.

I don’t want to take you down dude. I usually like your posts. But there is WAY too much fake shit out there and it does create all kinds of issues in our society. Hell Elon himself published a deep fake that half of right wing America thinks is real.

If you can’t tell what is real and what is fake then everyone loses. It happens on both sides of the political divide and it sucks.
Bruno is such a POS. It’s like he doesn’t even realize that by viewing that tweet and posting it here for 120 idiots to see, he is contributing to the collapse of democracy, which will lead to the death of western civilization, and usher in a return to the hunter/gatherer era.

Bruno is such a POS. It’s like he doesn’t even realize that by viewing that tweet and posting it here for 120 idiots to see, he is contributing to the collapse of democracy, which will lead to the death of western civilization, and usher in a return to the hunter/gatherer era.

Does your sarcasm generally seem to work live and in person? There are posters here who I've asked a similar thing and they swear that they get told that they are the funniest person, yet they struggle with text based humor.

I'm not conducting rigorous research or anything, just mildly curious about your experience.

Does your sarcasm generally seem to work live and in person? There are posters here who I've asked a similar thing and they swear that they get told that they are the funniest person, yet they struggle with text based humor.

I'm not conducting rigorous research or anything, just mildly curious about your experience.
The guy who was being chastised by the poster I quoted laughed, which is what I was going for.

I’m sorry that you don’t find it funny that some of us use extreme hyperbole to laugh at the hysteria displayed by some on here. You should put me on ignore.

The guy who was being chastised by the poster I quoted laughed, which is what I was going for.

I’m sorry that you don’t find it funny that some of us use extreme hyperbole to laugh at the hysteria displayed by some on here. You should put me on ignore.
So, you aren’t funny and a snowflake? Fatal combination for the interwebz.

I sort of get where you're coming from, and a repost on a sports message board is not a big deal - but it's also true that social media disinformation is a favorite tool of our foreign adversaries. In fact, it was just warned about by the NSA this week:

“The American public should know that content that they read online — especially on social media — could be foreign propaganda, even if it appears to be coming from fellow Americans or originating in the United States,” said an official from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity under rules set by the office of the director.

The American public should know that content that they read online — especially on social media — could be foreign propaganda, even if it appears to be coming from fellow Americans or originating in the United States,”
The American public should also know that the U.S. government calls “propaganda” anything that contravenes the preferred narratives of those in power.

I’m old enough to remember when it was illegal for the US government to target us with propaganda.

Obama fixed that:

JULY 14, 2013
For decades, a so-called anti-propaganda law prevented the U.S. government's mammoth broadcasting arm from delivering programming to American audiences. But on July 2, that came silently to an end with the implementation of a new reform passed in January.

I sort of get where you're coming from, and a repost on a sports message board is not a big deal - but it's also true that social media disinformation is a favorite tool of our foreign adversaries. In fact, it was just warned about by the NSA this week:

“The American public should know that content that they read online — especially on social media — could be foreign propaganda, even if it appears to be coming from fellow Americans or originating in the United States,” said an official from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence who briefed reporters on condition of anonymity under rules set by the office of the director.
For sure. The social media landscape is awash in foreign propaganda. It’s a big reason we find ourselves in this position and a big reason Trump won in 2016. We now reside in the post-fact era where people do not even agree on what is factual in any instance, including the shape of the planet, and the individual is left to sort out reality on their own.

But some random guy posting it for the idiots here isn’t “amplifying” it much. That js achieved with bot farms and institutional type influence.

The American public should also know that the U.S. government calls “propaganda” anything that contravenes the preferred narratives of those in power.

I’m old enough to remember when it was illegal for the US government to target us with propaganda.

Obama fixed that:

JULY 14, 2013
For decades, a so-called anti-propaganda law prevented the U.S. government's mammoth broadcasting arm from delivering programming to American audiences. But on July 2, that came silently to an end with the implementation of a new reform passed in January.
The United States Government wouldn’t know a thing about propaganda from foreign lands

• Wow
Reactions: Kelsers

I think there is going to be a time in the future that it will probably be understood that there is a corelation between those that sh!t post frequently and those that find themselves believing misinformation/wild conspiracy theories. Similar to how when we surround ourselves with high achievers we tend to raise our own game, those that like to play in the world of misinformation and conspiracy will ultimately start to believe a little of what they're make-believing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT