ADVERTISEMENT

Blackrock CEO Larry Fink and the Trump shooter 👀👀

The bigger question is, how does one get these far right tweets to show up in their feed?
I dont have twitter but I thought since Elon took over, everyone's feed is full of this stuff? At least that's what I hear here.

The American public should also know that the U.S. government calls “propaganda” anything that contravenes the preferred narratives of those in power.

I’m old enough to remember when it was illegal for the US government to target us with propaganda.

Obama fixed that:

JULY 14, 2013
For decades, a so-called anti-propaganda law prevented the U.S. government's mammoth broadcasting arm from delivering programming to American audiences. But on July 2, that came silently to an end with the implementation of a new reform passed in January.
This is a person that is easily manipulated.

Reactions: McLovin32
Aaaannnnnddd this is how we end up with Trump as president.

Idiocracy is here.

Well, Mr. Debatte, I also conducted a thorough forensic analysis of the image in question, allegedly depicting Larry Fink and Thomas Crooke. With a Master’s Degree in Digital Forensics and as a Certified Computer Examiner (CCE), alongside 30 years of specialized experience as a Media Engineer in image manipulation and photographic forensics, I can definitively state that this image has been digitally altered. My analysis confirms that it is not authentic.

doughboy.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT