ADVERTISEMENT

Bleacher Reports Updated Polls after the NY6 Games

Bleacher Report consistently underrates Iowa... for most of the year their writers ranked Iowa as ~24 while the real polls put us at 16-19

Ok, so they likely finish #11. You're splitting hairs.

Certainly not unrealistic for a two loss team with wins over Auburn and Penn State to finish top 10.
If Minnesota is Top 10, then Iowa is ahead of them even with 3 losses.

That's why Minnesota is not Top 10.....because we won't be.

When I talk about corruption its usually about the officials, but before Larry Scriotto can cheat on the court or some crooked replay guys can, in slow motion, saw things that didn't happen or not see things that did happen, you have the media and their almost unanimous service of an agenda that promotes basically the same programs and coaches.

The Big 12 is a very mediocre conference. Their top team lost its bowl/playoff by 5 TDs,.and the game wasn't really even that close. The runner up lost by two touchdowns. The Clowns lost by 24 points, Okie State lost, Kansas State lost. Only Texas, a traditional media favorite, won a bowl game. When you look at the big picture how do you find a team that played in a weak league, wasn't undefeated and lost its bowl game by FIVE touchdowns remain top ten? These will all be the programs that the offseason media will highlight.

USC loses five games and gets beaten by four TDs in a bowl game in which they never led. I'm glad, cuz that makes Iowa look a little better but seriously, how? To be ranked 25 there had to be people placing them higher to offset all the people that didn't have them in the top 25 at all. They play in one of the weaker P5 leagues and still had 5 losses and a bowl game blowout. USC will be ranked higher than Iowa in the preseason.

The world's inequities would be more easily accepted if they also made sense.

I don't see how USC stays in the top 25. They showed me nothing.
I think Baylor showed they were a paper tiger and winning only because they are in the
BIG 12.
honestly, who does deserve the 20-25 spots. hard to find teams that do this year lol

Blame the Gate Keeper program in Madison for that. ;)
you can also blame us for minny not playing

btw I am ok with that :D

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT