ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Chicago under fire for pro-Palestinian post featuring paragliding terrorist: ‘Disgusting and disgraceful’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a big BLM fan.

Group in Chicago posted something stupid.

They still are welcome to say what they want....have their opinions....disagree or not I would still hang out at a bar and buy them beers and have a conversation.

What is going on in Israel is not comparable.

You'd sit down at a bar and buy the people responsible for tweeting the parachute tweet some beers?

Carry on splitting hairs, pretending BLM was anything other than a grift. As if you have to belong to a club and donate money to protest racism and police brutality.
You're either intentionally obtuse, or Forrest Gump says you're not a bright man. Most adults can separate the original movement from the grifters, except corporate America and you right wing child-brains.

• Haha
Reactions: EvolutionDenier
You're either intentionally obtuse, or Forrest Gump says you're not a bright man. Most adults can separate the original movement from the grifters, except corporate America and you right wing child-brains.
Yeah...the original movement made it a cancellable offense to say "All Lives Matter". It made it's way into the Dem debates forcing all candidates to kowtow to their demands. Imagine that...having an actual debate question in the Democratic Party debate asking "Senator Sanders, do black lives matter or do all lives matter?" I mean, how fvcking stupid do you need to be to agree to just blindly go ahead with that dumb shit?

Look at the nazi apologist. There was a nazi rally at Madison Square Garden prior to our involvement in World War 2. Now I know exactly where you would be standing. Right up front talking about how the jews are responsible for it all

Look at the nazi apologist. There was a nazi rally at Madison Square Garden prior to our involvement in World War 2. Now I know exactly where you would be standing. Right up front talking about how the jews are responsible for it all
"Every opinion I don't like is from a Nazi."

BTW, that was a rally of American Conservatives lashing out at Roosevelt and the Jewish media/Hollywood while celebrating Western culture as "superior". Oops...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow, you were right. The White House says he didn’t see or have pictures showing that, he had news reports, like we all had. I don’t understand why he said that.
I'm sure every right wing Karen here who hysterically attacked me as pro-Hamas and other such nonsense for being skeptical of war propaganda will be apologizing to me soon. I'm waiting on pins and needles!

"Every opinion I don't like is from a Nazi."

BTW, that was a rally of American Conservatives lashing out at Roosevelt and the Jewish media/Hollywood while celebrating Western culture as "superior". Oops...

You are a disgusting piece of shit antisemite. Still promoting your tribal bullshit ti justify your smug arrogance.

**** you nazi

I’m guessing most of this “shock” narrative has more to do with losing attention. Eyes are moving to Israel and BLM knows their 15 minutes is up. This is the type of last ditch effort to regain attention.

I'm sure every right wing Karen here who hysterically attacked me as pro-Hamas and other such nonsense for being skeptical of war propaganda will be apologizing to me soon. I'm waiting on pins and needles!
And I'm sure you will be attacking Biden as a war propagandist anytime soon. Can't wait! I mean, after all, he saw the footage with his own eyes.

You are a disgusting piece of shit antisemite. Still promoting your tribal bullshit ti justify your smug arrogance.

**** you nazi

No apologies you antisemite.
Haven't been taking your meds, I see.
And I'm sure you will be attacking Biden as a war propagandist anytime soon. Can't wait! I mean, after all, he saw the footage with his own eyes.
It was a major gaffe on his part. The worst of his presidency so far. Unlike the typical heavily edited video and the toddler-like nonsense right wing propagandists cry about.

• Haha
You'd sit down at a bar and buy the people responsible for tweeting the parachute tweet some beers?

My politics are obviously not the same as ....well anyone...disagree on a lot if stuff with people here. Doesn't matter...still buy anyone here (other than the trolls) and have a conversation with anyone that wants to have an actual back and forth conversation.

Only way to grow is to learn others opinions and reasons. More often than not I would walk away with a firmer understanding of my opinions....but sometimes it starts that seed of change.

Ie I was firmly against gay marriage...just the word, not a legal union. My opinion on that was based on just get it passed so you can have all the same legal rights as a male/female legal union. Time passed...lots of conversations and my opinion evolved to realize it was bs for anyone to have to take a second best option.

My politics are obviously not the same as ....well anyone...disagree on a lot if stuff with people here. Doesn't matter...still buy anyone here (other than the trolls) and have a conversation with anyone that wants to have an actual back and forth conversation.

Only way to grow is to learn others opinions and reasons. More often than not I would walk away with a firmer understanding of my opinions....but sometimes it starts that seed of change.

Ie I was firmly against gay marriage...just the word, not a legal union. My opinion on that was based on just get it passed so you can have all the same legal rights as a male/female legal union. Time passed...lots of conversations and my opinion evolved to realize it was bs for anyone to have to take a second best option.

They just committed unthinkable atrocities on the most vulnerable amongst us and you want to buy a beer for people who glorified that in a tweet?

• Wow
Reactions: RicoSuave102954
They just committed unthinkable atrocities on the most vulnerable amongst us and you want to buy a beer for people who glorified that in a tweet?

Yes...they did not commit the atrocities. If we are not willing to talk we will never be able to change minds. Yea I get it that's a long shot to change anyone's mind....but I will always be willing to try.

• Haha
@FAUlty Gator I'm glad you are finally willing to admit that you are gullible enough to fall for propaganda, as long as its that which fits your narrative. I take it you aspire to be more like me in the sense that I'm more able to recognize Biden's faults and strengths in an honest way, that isn't influenced by Fox News, Twitter, and the like.

• Haha
@FAUlty Gator I'm glad you are finally willing to admit that you are gullible enough to fall for propaganda, as long as its that which fits your narrative. I take it you aspire to be more like me in the sense that I'm more able to recognize Biden's faults and strengths in an honest way, that isn't influenced by Fox News, Twitter, and the like.
Propaganda like "Hands up/ don't Shoot"? Or, "That Covington kid was being disrespectful to that old Indian man!" Or "Russia Collusion!" Or "ICE is using whips on immigrants!" And what is the new one? 'BLM is different than BLM"? No. sorry. I'm not that stupid. It takes a special kind of idiot to believe that shit.

"Four out of five Jewish Israelis believe the government and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are to blame for the mass infiltration of Hamas terrorists and the massacre of Israel's South"

• Haha
Haven't been taking your meds, I see.

It was a major gaffe on his part. The worst of his presidency so far. Unlike the typical heavily edited video and the toddler-like nonsense right wing propagandists cry about.
You do know that we know your fixation on proving one possibly incorrectly reported disgusting murderous act, among over 1,000 others committed in this attack on civilians, is you trying to minimize what Hamas did right? We see right through you.
But I'll spell it out clearly, nothing will make what Hamas did any less evil.
So they might not have decapitated babies. Okay???
They still butchered thousands of civilians, burned some alive, raped others repeatedly, and paraded bodies, alive and dead through three streets to be beat on, spit on and worse.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
You do know that we know your fixation on proving one possibly incorrectly reported disgusting murderous act, among over 1,000 others committed in this attack on civilians, is you trying to minimize what Hamas did right? We see right through you.
But I'll spell it out clearly, nothing will make what Hamas did any less evil.
So they might not have decapitated babies. Okay???
They still butchered thousands of civilians, burned some alive, raped others repeatedly, and paraded bodies, alive and dead through three streets to be beat on, spit on and worse.
Netanyahu and Hamas are more alike than different. Both are guilty of war crimes and the indiscriminate killing of innocent civilians, including children. Like Americans, Israelis and Palestinians will never know peace as long as they keep voting the far right in.

Netanyahu and Hamas are more alike than different. Both are guilty of war crimes and the indiscriminate killing of innocent civilians, including children. Like Americans, Israelis and Palestinians will never know peace as long as they keep voting the far right in.
Our very DEMOCRACY is at stake!

A One Party State is the remedy!

Everyone in Gaza knows someone or knows of someone who is HAMAS, why don't they out them or better yet why don't they get together and take care of HAMAS?

Israel wouldn't have to invade if those civilians outted the rats.

You keep forgetting how aggressively the left supports the Ukraine war. But nice try…

Everyone in Gaza knows someone or knows of someone who is HAMAS, why don't they out them or better yet why don't they get together and take care of HAMAS?

Israel wouldn't have to invade if those civilians outted the rats.

Same reason that GOP members in Congress would vote against Trump and talk about how bad he was, but whenever they had to do something in public, they totally bailed and fell in line:

Fear Of The Violent Minority Physically Harming Them And Their Families

And that fear in Gaza is FAR more realistic than it is in the US.

Moreover, irrespective of how much blame one ascribes to Israel, this does not explain the dysfunction of the state. History isn’t a morality tale.
The real explanation for Israel’s dysfunction is populism rather than any alleged immorality. For many years, Israel has been governed by a populist strongman, Benjamin Netanyahu, who is a public-relations genius but an incompetent prime minister. He has repeatedly preferred his personal interests over the national interest and has built his career on dividing the nation against itself. He has appointed people to key positions based on loyalty more than qualifications, took credit for every success while never taking responsibility for failures, and seemed to give little importance to either telling or hearing the truth.
The coalition Netanyahu established in December 2022 has been by far the worst. It is an alliance of messianic zealots and shameless opportunists, who ignored Israel’s many problems — including the deteriorating security situation — and focused instead on grabbing unlimited power for themselves. In pursuit of this goal, they adopted extremely divisive policies, spread outrageous conspiracy theories about state institutions that oppose their policies, and labeled the country’s serving elites as “deep state” traitors.
The government was repeatedly warned by its own security forces and by numerous experts that its policies were endangering Israel and eroding Israeli deterrence at a time of mounting external threats. Yet when the IDF’s chief of staff asked for a meeting with Netanyahu to warn him about the security implications of the government’s policies, Netanyahu refused to meet him. When Defense Minister Yoav Gallant nevertheless raised the alarm, Netanyahu fired him. He was then forced to reinstate Gallant only because of an outbreak of popular outrage. Such behavior over many years enabled a calamity to strike Israel.
No matter what one thinks of Israel and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the way populism corroded the Israeli state should serve as a warning to other democracies all over the world.

Sounds awfully familiar.....

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Same reason that GOP members in Congress would vote against Trump and talk about how bad he was, but whenever they had to do something in public, they totally bailed and fell in line:

Fear Of The Violent Minority Physically Harming Them And Their Families

And that fear in Gaza is FAR more realistic than it is in the US.
Then obviously they have less fear of an Israeli missile landing in their living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT