ADVERTISEMENT

Blockhus Enters the Transfer Portal

he was interested in Iowa, Iowa state, NC state, Nebraska, and Campbell before choosing uni.

All schools that currently have highly ranked wrestlers at 141:

Eierman, Parker, Wilson, Red, Heil

All schools that currently have highly ranked wrestlers at 141:

Eierman, Parker, Wilson, Red, Heil

If he transfers to D1, I'd look to the north and the east of Cresco as the most likely destinations. If he goes D3, look to Wartburg.

I feel like “personal reasons” usually means they want to go closer to home. But it says he’s from Cresco, which is only 1 hr 20 mins from UNI

UNI is the closest D1 school to his home. But Minneapolis isn't terribly far and Madison isn't awful.

Last edited:
I feel like “personal reasons” usually means they want to go closer to home. But it says he’s from Cresco, which is only 1 hr 20 mins from UNI

1 hour and 20 minutes is only if you drive the speed limit. It’s an hour trip for the rest of us. 😊

I don’t know about that and probably don’t know what I think I know. I was just told something I can’t confirm, so I never should of posted anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: el dub
UNI is the closest D1 school to his home. But Minneapolis isn't terribly far and Madison isn't awful.

Yeah but you wouldn’t transfer further away in order to be closer to home, so it seems being closer to home wasn’t the issue.

Yeah but you wouldn’t transfer further away in order to be closer to home, so it seems being closer to home wasn’t the issue.

Correct. Not sure anyone thought he transferred to be closer to home, especially since UNI is the closest D1 school to his home.

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
Correct. Not sure anyone thought he transferred to be closer to home, especially since UNI is the closest D1 school to his home.

They didn’t, I had just pointed out that often that’s what happens when they transfer for “personal reasons”

Reactions: SPOONER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT