ADVERTISEMENT

"Blood Bath" sure is a popular way to describe things.

Trump is not a media personality. He is a presidential candidate who has been charged for inciting a - depending who you ask - violent riot. Why do people not understand it.

It's like me saying Im gonna kill someone vs OJ saying Im gonna kill someone.

Trump is not a media personality. He is a presidential candidate who has been charged for inciting a - depending who you ask - violent riot. Why do people not understand it.

Go on..

Funny that #BidensBorderBloodbath has been trending number 1 on X. Twitter 1.0 would have never allowed that to happen. Another backfire of the left, feigning outrage and lying about trump speeches. TDS will be their undoing. They're becoming more and more unhinged by the day and we're not particularly close to November even. The lies and propaganda from the left are only going to get worse

This is why the left has lost any credit they once had. Even when their hypocrisy is unveiled, they don't have the common decency to admit it or even just shut up, no, they try to find a way to justify their hypocrisy no matter how absurd the rationale.

Go on..

Funny that #BidensBorderBloodbath has been trending number 1 on X. Twitter 1.0 would have never allowed that to happen. Another backfire of the left, feigning outrage and lying about trump speeches. TDS will be their undoing. They're becoming more and more unhinged by the day and we're not particularly close to November even. The lies and propaganda from the left are only going to get worse

Ah makes sense. I totally remember Biden being indicted for inciting a violent riot at the capitol too

8jr5nn.gif

This is why the left has lost any credit they once had. Even when their hypocrisy is unveiled, they don't have the common decency to admit it or even just shut up, no, they try to find a way to justify their hypocrisy no matter how absurd the rationale.
Yes, the Republicans engaged in an actual bloodbath lead by Trump himself. But it's the Dems who lack credibility. How absurd of us.

The hyperventilating about the comment given the context in which it was given was a little ridiculous.

Trump provides plenty of legit ammunition, stick to that.
That's the amazing part to me. I know TDS is real, but the guy does so much to earn real criticism that they just end up looking silly lying and exaggerating nonsense like this. Makes the left look especially ridiculous given they use the exact same language routinely. The outrage is all manufactured. I imagine part of the problem is that they can't run biden on his record bc it's been so bad and they get ratio'd every time they try and claim otherwise. Doubling down on Trump attacks seems to be the "corrective" strategy for them.

Yes, the Republicans engaged in an actual bloodbath lead by Trump himself. But it's the Dems who lack credibility. How absurd of us.
Yes, democrats definitely didn't cause billions in property damage and violence in the summer of love. They definitely never rioted in the Capitol forcing the president into the bunker while their side cheered from the sidelines laughing at Trump "hiding". Jk, those both happened. Hypocrites.

Reactions: Ronnie_B

I know this might be upsetting to some, but both things the media said were lies. Trump didn't threaten a bloodbath and he didn't incite a riot at the Capitol. Both times the media took Trump's words out of context and twisted them to meet their narrative. It's all bulls***.

I know this might be upsetting to some, but both things the media said were lies. Trump didn't threaten a bloodbath and he didn't incite a riot at the Capitol. Both times the media took Trump's words out of context and twisted them to meet their narrative. It's all bulls***.
Twitter 1.0 even deleted trump posts calling for peace so they could lie even easier. All coordinated.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
The hyperventilating about the comment given the context in which it was given was a little ridiculous.

Absolutely this. The guy has so many faults that people can legitimately discuss….but the left can’t help themselves and cry wolf on something that can so easily be disproven.

The articles I read fully and accurately quoted him both with the auto part and the blood bath part. You're full of it.

The articles I read fully and accurately quoted him both with the auto part and the blood bath part. You're full of it.
Lmfao stop... there's no way you're actually trying to claim legit reporting on this topic by the left 😅🤣😂

Super cut to show off just how hypocritical the left is on this front.

Absolutely this. The guy has so many faults that people can legitimately discuss….but the left can’t help themselves and cry wolf on something that can so easily be disproven.
All you have to do is wait a day or two and he’ll produce some legit material.

To jump all over this is counterproductive as you pointed out.

Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.

I could've swore it was those on the left that caused all the ANTIFA and BLM riots.🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Flie
He walks the fine line and talks like a mob boss. He says these things because he doesn’t care if things get out of hand but wants plausibility deniability. He was thrilled what happened on Jan 6.

Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath, for the whole — that’s going to be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars.
Yep. His defenders are just being obtuse. He said two things:

1. Things will get out of hand generally if I’m not elected.
And
2. Worrying about selling cars will be the least of our problems if I’m not elected.

It's politics. This is legit ammunition although granted, there's a lot more than just this. Imagine if the roles were reversed. How do you think republicans would respond? It was a very poor choice of words given the history. I mean come on.

Trump didn't threaten a bloodbath
Correct
he didn't incite a riot at the Capitol.
Incorrect

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'
'We will stop the steal'
'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'
'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'
'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard' (his CYA statement)
'We are going to the Capitol'

www.bbc.com

Capitol riots: Did Trump's words at rally incite violence?

Donald Trump was accused of inciting violence that left five people dead. So what did the president say?
www.bbc.com
www.bbc.com

one of these things is not like the other.

If a felons veiled threats at violence are not the same as your town elder.
One person has already called his people to violence when he knew they were armed.
One person asked his cult to come angry and ready to fight and they literally did.
One person has made threats already: my cult has the guns and likes to fight.

So yeah, Trumps language has a different meaning. You'd have to be an idiot magat to believe othewise.

• Haha
Reactions: NoWokeBloke
It's politics. This is legit ammunition although granted, there's a lot more than just this. Imagine if the roles were reversed. How do you think republicans would respond? It was a very poor choice of words given the history. I mean come on.
Add in the fact they saluted the Jan 6 “hostages” at the beginning of the rally. He also has a history of this. “Stand back and stand by!”

His defenders love to talk context but don’t want to address any of that.

DING!

We have a winner

Add in the fact they saluted the Jan 6 “hostages” at the beginning of the rally. He also has a history of this. “Stand back and stand by!”

His defenders love to talk context but don’t want to address any of that.
Another area where Trump is a genius. He knows exactly how to fire up his ignorant voters. Make them feel marginalized, unjustly accused, and dial up the "other side is evil" rhetoric and you've got a mob that will march on the Capitol to the voting booth in November. The sad part is he's banking on the fact there are enough of these ignoramuses to get him across the finish line; he's not even trying to win over moderates.

Correct

Incorrect

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'
'We will stop the steal'
'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'
'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'
'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard' (his CYA statement)
'We are going to the Capitol'

www.bbc.com

Capitol riots: Did Trump's words at rally incite violence?

Donald Trump was accused of inciting violence that left five people dead. So what did the president say?
www.bbc.com
www.bbc.com
I notice you forgot to include:

"be peaceful"
"Follow the orders of law enforcement"
And
"We are the party of law of order"

Just to name a few quotes.

Another area where Trump is a genius. He knows exactly how to fire up his ignorant voters. Make them feel marginalized, unjustly accused, and dial up the "other side is evil" rhetoric and you've got a mob that will march on the Capitol to the voting booth in November. The sad part is he's banking on the fact there are enough of these ignoramuses to get him across the finish line; he's not even trying to win over moderates.
He’s a demagogue

Didn't he have a reality TV show? Or was that someone else?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT