ADVERTISEMENT

Blue MAGA!

Congratulations, you assholes!
bruce-lee-bow.gif

Why'd you delete the first thread bud? The first linked video looked more entertaining.

Here it is.

Here it is.

Why is Jon Stewart a “real douche to be sure?” Actual reasons will work, not touchy feely bullshit like @Jan Itor trucks in.

Why is Jon Stewart a “real douche to be sure?” Actual reasons will work, not touchy feely bullshit like @Jan Itor trucks in.
You can’t admit Biden is cognitively impaired and keep demanding proof. I say all you have to do is look at his debate, lack of performance, among other incidents, but you can’t handle the truth you no truth handling SOB. :)

You can’t admit Biden is cognitively impaired and keep demanding proof. I say all you have to do is look at his debate, lack of performance, among other incidents, but you can’t handle the truth you no truth handling SOB. :)
Is that what I’ve been saying? Not at all. You’re making wild accusations like Jill Biden is pulling all the strings and then won’t give a lick of evidence. Tell the truth.

You're biggest problem Jan is that you vote for people rather than America.
No, I vote for the best people available. Not assholes, rapists, or people that aren’t all there.

Your biggest problem, like so many here is you vote for party no matter how bad or inept your party’s candidate is.

Reactions: hawkland14
No, I vote for the best people available. Not assholes, rapists, or people that aren’t all there.

Your biggest problem, like so many here is you vote for party no matter how bad or inept your party’s candidate is.

No, I vote for a cause, a belief...I vote for America.

It's sometimes messy getting there. It takes a level of discernment. It takes resolve.

You've always possessed a level of fecklessness so your current situation comes as no surprise here.

It's sometimes messy getting there. It takes a level of discernment. It takes resolve.

You've always possessed a level of fecklessness so your current situation comes as no surprise here.
How is voting for a rapist felon 2025 a vote for America?

Reactions: FlickShagwell

You vote for a guy that raped at least one woman, and has convinced his followers that the 2020 election was stolen. Talk about a nimrod.

Agreed 100%. Now how is voting for a man that’s mentally not all there good for America?

Who do you think they call at 3am if needed? Not Biden. Not anymore.

I have to laugh when I hear MAGA types call themselves patriots and they do it with such self-righteous pride. They hate America. They apparently just like the land but can't stand most of the people on it.

I'm often curious how they reconcile the fact that the country consistently performs better when we have democrats in charge. We are also almost always faced with a crisis toward the end of a republican term. Clinton, Obama, and Biden all were handed economies in distress and we saw steady improvement under all three. All three were blamed for the recessions they were handed and were also blamed for not fixing the situation fast enough. What was the consistent messaging from conservative media and their fanbase throughout all of that? Disaster!! Crisis!!! SAVE US!!!!!

Don't worry though. This time their magic formula of lowering taxes and deregulation will totally work. Just you wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT