ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Tooth Speakers

millah_22

HR Legend
Jun 15, 2004
Omaha
Went to watch some pron earlier and was like "why is there no volume." Kept fiddling the volume, turning it down and up and down and up. Realized I could hear moaning coming from my downstairs living room. Turns out I forgot to disconnect my bluetooth speaker, and everyone in a block radius heard some dude getting it on with his step mom.

Anyway, looking for a blue tooth speaker for upstairs so I don't have to bring my living room speaker upstairs with me when I want to view pron. Any recommendations?

outdoor-public-address-speakers-4104377.jpg

I recommend you post pics of the step mom so we get a better idea what quality of sounds you need

IMHO, they are pretty much all shit, but I am a sound snob. That said, we have a JBL Charge 3 that is convenient if I am working in the garage, office or grilling out back. We also have a Harman Kardon Enchant 800 that is way higher end that we use with our TV. While it is good for that, I am still disappointed with the sound quality for music. Good thing the wife (no pic) won it in a raffle because anyone that pays over $500 for this thing is at least part water head.

Reactions: millah_22
JBL flip 3.

more than does the job and can take anywhere. Fits in a cup holder on the golf cart.

IMHO, they are pretty much all shit, but I am a sound snob. That said, we have a JBL Charge 3 that is convenient if I am working in the garage, office or grilling out back. We also have a Harman Kardon Enchant 800 that is way higher end that we use with our TV. While it is good for that, I am still disappointed with the sound quality for music. Good thing the wife (no pic) won it in a raffle because anyone that pays over $500 for this thing is at least part water head.

what’s water head? I’ve never heard that before.

Reactions: jasonrann
Went to watch some pron earlier and was like "why is there no volume." Kept fiddling the volume, turning it down and up and down and up. Realized I could hear moaning coming from my downstairs living room. Turns out I forgot to disconnect my bluetooth speaker, and everyone in a block radius heard some dude getting it on with his step mom.

That's fantastic.

This is the one I have. I like that it has rechargeable batteries, so it’s good on the go.

Logitech_984_000181_Wireless_Boombox_1338819655000_866962.jpg

Logitech S-00116
Highlights

• Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming
  • Two 3" Laser-Tuned Neodymium Drivers
  • Two 1/2" Neodymium Tweeters
  • Four 2" Passive Radiators
  • 3.5mm Auxiliary Input
  • Rechargeable Battery
  • Dual Voltage AC
Features
Get ready to jam it out with Logitech's Wireless Boombox. If you're like us you may have tons of music stored on your tablet or smartphone. Add to that an app like Spotify or SoundCloud, and you can stream full albums, playlists, or setup a customized radio station. Just hook up your device to the Logitech Wireless Boombox, and you'll be rocking out in no time.

The speaker connects to your device either via Bluetooth wireless, or by a 3.5mm auxiliary connection. On the technical side, the speaker has what it takes to pump out some serious audio no matter what the source. It's outfitted with two 3" laser-tuned neodymium drivers for a rich midrange, two 1/2" neodymium tweeters for crisp high notes, and four 2" passive radiators for deep bass.

Like any good boombox, this one is able to tag along when you leave the house. It features a rechargeable battery that lasts for up to six hours; so whether you're headed to a ball game, park, friend's house, or going on vacation you can take your new Logitech Wireless Boombox with you to keep the tunes going.
  • Bluetooth Wireless
    The speaker is easy to pair with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or other devices that support Bluetooth wireless audio profile (A2DP). Put it wherever you want within 33 feet of your mobile device
  • Premium Audio
    The Logitech Wireless Boombox is equipped with two 3" laser-tuned neodymium drivers for a rich midrange, two 1/2" neodymium tweeters for crisp high notes, and four 2" passive radiators for deep bass
  • Other Sources Welcome
    A 3.5mm jack allows you to connect virtually any portable music player or computer. For convenience, Logitech has even thrown in a 3.5mm auxiliary cable for a quick connection
  • Multiple Power Options
    Keep your music pumping by plugging the dual voltage AC adapter into a wall outlet. Or if you want to take the boombox on the go, it's also equipped with a rechargeable 6-hour NiMH battery
  • Compatibility
    Works with iPad 2, iPad, iPhone (3G and later), iPod touch (2nd generation and later) , tablets, smartphones, music players and other audio sources with Bluetooth wireless audio profile (A2DP) or 3.5 mm out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT