ADVERTISEMENT

Boeing 757 loses wheel before Delta flight takeoff, sparking FAA probe

I posted a link to CNN in that thread.
You were so busy trying to dismiss the source and call people names you missed the story.

Is there a point you're trying to make?

I never claimed there wasn't anything occurring in Ecuador. I just pointed out the lack of credibility of a source.

People who post sources like Leading Report deserve to be mocked. I will continue to do so.

People who defend people who post sources like Leading Report deserve to be mocked. I will continue to do so.

Is there a point you're trying to make?

I never claimed there wasn't anything occurring in Ecuador. I just pointed out the lack of credibility of a source.
But it was correct, so what was the point you were trying make, besides not discussing the issue in the OP of that thread?

How much credibility did you attach the claims that Hunter's laptop was a Russian disinfo campaign?
Did you fall for that story?

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
But it was correct, so what was the point you were trying make, besides not discussing the issue in the OP of that thread?

How much credibility did you attach the claims that Hunter's laptop was a Russian disinfo campaign?
Did you fall for that story?

🤣

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day, but I wouldn't depend on a stopped clock. I wouldn't entertain absurdity, and I certainly wouldn't share it for the rest of the world to recognize my ignorance.

Anyone who uses those sources, even on the occasion where those sources may be correct, is to be disregarded as lacking intellect and credibility.

And I'm not going down the Hunter's laptop (which is relevant to the functioning of my government in no way) conspiracy hole with you. Your source selection and affinity for conspiracy nonsense that even a college freshman would discard signals you're hardly worthy of engagement unless entertaining me.

😘

Really? You don't believe there are numerous non biased fact reporting media outlets out there? And I am the simpleton? LOL.

🤣

All sources have some inherent bias because every writer has inherent bias. Sure, some lean far more than others, but claiming something to be "unbiased" is disingenuous nonsense.

Academics are familiar with this. This is why sources are judged more on credibility in presenting facts than bias.

And yes, I find you to be a simpleton. I would doubt that I am alone in that.

🤣

All sources have some inherent bias because every writer has inherent bias. Sure, some lean far more than others, but claiming something to be "unbiased" is disingenuous nonsense.

Academics are familiar with this. This is why sources are judged more on credibility in presenting facts than bias.

And yes, I find you to be a simpleton. I would doubt that I am alone in that.

LOL at you thinking I give a flying **** what you think of me. I think you are a left leaning media dick slurping needle dick.

• Haha
Reactions: SocraticIshmael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT