ADVERTISEMENT

Booger Mac- “Let me tell you why that was a bad play call...”

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Someone needs to hire him as their coach. He has said that 20 times tonight. These coaches don’t know anything apparently. Most recently he said it about the flea flicker call...as I watched a receiver run 20 yards past the deepest man in the secondary.

I thought he was decent early in the season but now...not so much.

Let me tell you why that was a bad hire...

Someone needs to hire him as their coach. He has said that 20 times tonight. These coaches don’t know anything apparently. Most recently he said it about the flea flicker call...as I watched a receiver run 20 yards past the deepest man in the secondary.

I thought he was decent early in the season but now...not so much.

Let me tell you why that was a bad hire...
He’s unbearable. As an aside, how the hell are the eagles down to this group of WRs. My lord, did they not have a single WR on the practice squad or that they recently worked out they could have added prior to this game. Yes, they lost Jeffrey but why only carry 3 WRs

He’s unbearable. As an aside, how the hell are the eagles down to this group of WRs. My lord, did they not have a single WR on the practice squad or that they recently worked out they could have added prior to this game. Yes, they lost Jeffrey but why only carry 3 WRs

And Giants don’t cover their only starter for final TD.

Agreed.... I initially liked his energy and willingness to share an actual opinion... but it’s painful.

I work with lots of people like this that talk a lot but only make opinions known in hindsight and when it’s obvious

Reactions: BeepBeepInMyJeep
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT