ADVERTISEMENT

BOOM: Iowa lands Virginia transfer Nick Jackson

As in life, depends on who you ask? We all have detractors, some more than others and some incapable of admitting it!

Where do you fit in?
If you have self esteem issues I would say go seek help. I will let you continue to derail this thread.

All 3 of these transfers were team captains at their previous school.

FoifXzGWcAAwBid

Nice addition, but what's up with Higgins? Will they move him over to weakside or does he sit behind Jackson this season? I am assuming that Castro plays the cash spot? Our LBs won't be huge next year but they should be pretty speedy.

I know that google is tough, but before you speak up or have some dumbass "insider" comment otherwise, provide a link.

I haven't heard that from Cade at all. He might be getting some nil dollars but that's not the main reason he came to Iowa. I know that for sure which is how i knew he was coming to Iowa long before it was announced and also went on the record stating kf had a goal of 7 offensive players from the portal. I got made fun of because kf hadn't really uses the portal but i had real information at that time. Cade had a few meetings with staff about the offense and play calling, changes, etc before he committed. He has said Iowa has a much better organization and nil use than Michigan but nil was not why he came here. But without nil he'd be at another school who had nil$$$ for him though.

Nice addition, but what's up with Higgins? Will they move him over to weakside or does he sit behind Jackson this season? I am assuming that Castro plays the cash spot? Our LBs won't be huge next year but they should be pretty speedy.
Higgins will not sit. he's our most experienced LB. We basically play two Mikes anyway like last year with Campbell and Benson. Higgins and Jackson along with whoever wins the Leo spot, and castro when we go cash...

I know that google is tough, but before you speak up or have some dumbass "insider" comment otherwise, provide a link.

That link is not the smoking gun you think it is. It doesn't say "he came to Iowa because of NIL", which is your claim. It says NIL "was a factor". NIL is a factor in a ton of guys, and at a ton of schools. It is part of the process now, so of course it was part of Cade's process.

Where is Cade quoted as saying he came to Iowa "because of NIL"?

Reactions: pistachio1999
That link is not the smoking gun you think it is. It doesn't say "he came to Iowa because of NIL", which is your claim. It says NIL "was a factor". NIL is a factor in a ton of guys, and at a ton of schools. It is part of the process now, so of course it was part of Cade's process.

Where is Cade quoted as saying he came to Iowa "because of NIL"?
Provide a link that states otherwise, also feel free to listen to the podcast with swarm. Again, if you have something else to state provide a link.

I have to prove a negative? LOLOL. You made a claim, please show your proof. Your evidence doesn't agree with your claim.

Your quote: "Cade has stated it was NIL"

Please link to such a quote. And don't ask me to prove he never said it.

Reactions: pistachio1999
I have to prove a negative? LOLOL. You made a claim, please show your proof. Your evidence doesn't agree with your claim.

Your quote: "Cade has stated it was NIL"

Please link to such a quote. And don't ask me to prove he never said it.
Wow the logic, when an article states that he would not be here were it not for the swarm, then tweets out swarm content, I would say he would not be here if it was not for swarm. It is obviously not the only reason, but he would not be here otherwise. Again provide a link to anything that suggests differently

It is obviously not the only reason, but he would not be here otherwise.

I agree 100% with this statement. But it is different than your previous statements that said he was "here because of NIL". My initial response said of course it was a factor. But you should back off your original claim that "Cade has stated it was NIL"

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT