ADVERTISEMENT

Bow hunters:

Mine is 3? years old. I think I have the Trophy Ridge stacked 5 pin which seems different than the Volt 5 pin. Do you know which one you have? I find my Stacked is pretty bright, but I have NOT tried a $200+ sight to see if its better, BUT, the bigger question, do you just need glasses? In the last couple of years, I am at that age and need it for reading / small vision items and at night / low light.

I have not used my in the field yet, only for target shooting. And I need to get back into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: stickman80
Mine is 3? years old. I think I have the Trophy Ridge stacked 5 pin which seems different than the Volt 5 pin. Do you know which one you have? I find my Stacked is pretty bright, but I have NOT tried a $200+ sight to see if its better, BUT, the bigger question, do you just need glasses? In the last couple of years, I am at that age and need it for reading / small vision items.

I have not used my in the field yet, only for target shooting. And I need to get back into it.
I'll get you the model in a bit when my daughter goes to bed.

For range sessions it's fine but I want something better for low light situations.

I enjoy shooting without sights, releases, or wheels these days. Slow down your arrow speed so your eye can follow it and it becomes natural, just like shooting baskets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT