ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl games for Monday, January 1....

This game is what pisses me off about the arbitrary decisions of who was best that kept FSU out of the playoffs.
For almost a month, it was discussed how Texas simply had too much DLine strength and would wear down Washington; well, that was bullshit.
FSU with Tate and our full defense had a punchers chance against any of these teams

This game is what pisses me off about the arbitrary decisions of who was best that kept FSU out of the playoffs.
For almost a month, it was discussed how Texas simply had too much DLine strength and would wear down Washington; well, that was bullshit.
FSU with Tate and our full defense had a punchers chance against any of these teams
Texas deserved to be in. It was Bama that did not.

He has an injury history and is older, but someone is going to get a steal in the second round if Pennix goes where the experts are predicting.
Good pocket awareness, great arm strength, and mobile enough, to be a good pro level QB

Reactions: mthawkeyes
Texas deserved to be in. It was Bama that did not.
This is true and also true Texas deserved to be LAST team in. Incredible to be pushed out for two one loss teams (because of SEC and ESPN collusion) and watch both lose/losing and look very pedestrian in losing.

Should have been
1) Michigan
2) Washington
3) FSU
4) Texas

And to keep it real, Washington has impressed me and I think it is a Washington - Texas National Title game that scenario.

Reactions: BelemNole
yikes-rachel-dratch.gif

That series of plays was terrible by UW
just down the damn ball each time

This s terrible to watch, UW coaches made terrible calls and an injury costs the team 35 seconds

JFC Congrats Washington, somebody punch the coach right in the face for that bullshit

Phylis from Mulga would be on fire tomorrow calling all of us out if she were still alive

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT