ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl poster - with all of Hayden Fry's Bowl games featured.

Are you talking about this one that goes through the 2015 Hawkslayer Bowl?

Bowls-poster.jpg

Reactions: HemiHawk
Well, technically the poster does show every bowl game Hayden coached in...and more. Nothing like exploiting Hayden's name for a profit.

That’s kind of what I was getting at. It’s not a bad looking poster, but it’s not a tribute to Hayden Fry, either. Just a five year old poster and they’ve got extras they’re trying to sell.

Why doesn't it go through the rest of the bowl games?

For real. Not like I'm dying to have a reminder of Christian McCaffery reaming us a new one in the 2016 Rose Bowl or Florida beating CJB within an inch of his life in the 2017 Outback Bowl, but the Pinstripe Bowl, 2019 Outback, and 2019 Holiday would be great (and timely) additions to this poster.

Reactions: Hawkeyes4Life32
For real. Not like I'm dying to have a reminder of Christian McCaffery reaming us a new one in the 2016 Rose Bowl or Florida beating CJB within an inch of his life in the 2017 Outback Bowl, but the Pinstripe Bowl, 2019 Outback, and 2019 Holiday would be great (and timely) additions to this poster.
McCaffrey=Christian,,,,,,,,,,McCaffery=Fran,Connor, Patrick. Watch that "r"

Reactions: FlickShagwell
I ordered one just because it’s pretty cool. The Iowa wrestling poster with all of our team and individual titles from a decade or so ago is badass too.

Reactions: UNO_Hawk

If they did, the picture of the player better just be Christian McCaffery. That is all I remember about that stupid game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT