ADVERTISEMENT

Brady Berge

I don't know what to think. The fact big brother left and ended up ar Minny can't bode well. Hope I'm wrong as I'd love to see him in black and gold. He's a hell of an athlete and just looks like an Iowa wrestler in every way. Hopefully Sammy has some pull!

Reactions: Omahahawk86
I don't know what to think. The fact big brother left and ended up ar Minny can't bode well. Hope I'm wrong as I'd love to see him in black and gold. He's a hell of an athlete and just looks like an Iowa wrestler in every way. Hopefully Sammy has some pull!

Think of it like this:Some guys just want to embrace the chance to be a cold, steely-eyed killer on the mat. Others, go to Minne.

I wouldn't say he's Iowa's to lose just yet..... On a side note I'd love to see him in black & gold.

Last edited:
Yes, and no. The "no" part is that everyone was saying the same thing about Suriano, so ease up a bit. The "yes" is that he's still talking with others. He does want to stay in the Midwest, and wrestling for a winner is very important. The gut is Iowa is definitely in the mix, but I wouldn't say anyone is a leader at this point.

Morgan Trust Realty- Marty Morgan (broker), Chad Erikson (agent), Cole Konrad (agent), Trevor Laws (agent).
A MN Daily article stated that Jason Klohs owned 15 properties and Blake Bonjean 11 properties & a construction business.
J is very successful and it rubs off onto his wrestlers.

Didn't realize Laws was an agent as well. Former state champion wrestler for Apple Valley, number 2 in nation heavyweight his senior year, went to Notre Dame for FB, spent 5 or so years in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT