ADVERTISEMENT

Brands..

CradleKing26

HR All-State
Dec 30, 2015
After the Kemerer injury earlier this week, didn't Tom have a quote about how they always do what is best for the athlete?

I guess that doesn't apply to Warner, Stoll or Lee when we need to win a dual meet in December. Dumb.

After the Kemerer injury earlier this week, didn't Tom have a quote about how they always do what is best for the athlete?

I guess that doesn't apply to Warner, Stoll or Lee when we need to win a dual meet in December. Dumb.
What the ****? There's a huge difference between wrestling under the weather (Lee) and spraining your ankle late in the 1st (Warner) and trying to wrestle with a torn ACL or LCL (Kemerer)

Sorry man, but that is a really dumb comment.

Strategy/coaching was shit tonight. Pick up the pace and attack. Not everyone can wrestle like Brandon and wait for their signature move to present itself and win by one takedown and spiral rides. It’s like Kirk Ferentz football today. Sitting on a lead and going to prevent. Prevent yourself from winning. Gas prices should go down after how much Iowa wrestlers put out today.

I can’t wait for Nelson. I don’t know how good he’ll be, but I bet he attacks without fear.

He lets these guys make choices, and they're improved over before or they wouldn't be wrestling. Even for a troll, you have bad attitude.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT