ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: AP - Second person comes forward confirming overheard phone call w/ Sondland denying aid

You’re welcome. Figured you should know the Dems were simply following what the Republicans thought should be the process.
Not sure how you feel this makes me look like an idiot... I simply asked a question. You provided and answer and I thanked you... then you started calling me names.

Typical broken by Trump individual.

Not sure how you feel this makes me look like an idiot... I simply asked a question. You provided and answer and I thanked you... then you started calling me names.

Typical broken by Trump individual.
If by “Typical broken by Trump individual,” you mean former Republican that will most likely never vote Republican again, then you are correct.

Do we really know the aid package was held up by Trump? If so, there's a got to be a record of a memo, phone call, etc., by Trump or someone directed by Trump, actually telling the GAO to hold the money. Do you have a link to that evidence? I've done some searches and can't find anything.

JFC. Write Senator Pignuts.

Do we really know the aid package was held up by Trump? If so, there's a got to be a record of a memo, phone call, etc., by Trump or someone directed by Trump, actually telling the GAO to hold the money. Do you have a link to that evidence? I've done some searches and can't find anything.

FUNFACT: Trump and the WH are PREVENTING anyone else from testifying. Ergo, if exculpatory evidence exists, this is easily the stupidest gambit (and self-PWN) in the history of law.

FUNFACT: Per eyewitness testimony, they absolutely did

EJdxOILX0AEK90v

EJdzPZrWoAA4Bub.jpg

EJdzPZqWkAAEZpq.jpg

Reactions: Brok85
Oh, you think Trumps getting convicted? That’s cute

Is that what I'd posted?

I posted that there was solid, direct, eyewitness evidence of the misconduct.
You seem to want to ignore that entirely and run off on another tangent here.

Is that what I'd posted?

I posted that there was solid, direct, eyewitness evidence of the misconduct.
You seem to want to ignore that entirely and run off on another tangent here.

Hard to deal with the Turd-o-phyles.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT