ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS!

Look at her shit last night about the Florida State Guard. At best, she was intellectually deficient if not telling the whole truth.
I might see some of her show once every few weeks. Didn't see it. Is this about DeSantis trying to create his own state militia?

Reactions: GOHOX69
Please post some links to her lying to her viewers. Please link her just making shit up like Tucker/Shawn/Laura do...because it's nightly with those liars. I know she made a stupid comment about homosexuals several years ago. Now is that equal to Fox...again, nightly? No. No it isn't.
I’ve never seen someone move goalposts and answer their own question all within the same post. That’s great.

I might see some of her show once every few weeks. Didn't see it. Is this about DeSantis trying to create his own state militia?
The same type of militia that New York, California and about 20 states have. There is a thread on it on this board laying out the numbers.

Do you not like her because she's black? Figures.
Let’s see…who is here defending an admitted homophobe? You missed an easy layup. All you had to do was NOT defend the shittiest, dishonest, racist, homophone on TV and you couldn’t do it. Nice job.

Let’s see…who is here defending an admitted homophobe? You missed an easy layup. All you had to do was NOT defend the shittiest, dishonest, racist, homophone on TV and you couldn’t do it. Nice job.
You misspelled Tucker Carlson, apparently. I want links to all of her racist comments she makes every night if she is this awful of a person. Any time I've seen her "absolute worst", that person would always be worse than Joy. AINEC.

You misspelled Tucker Carlson, apparently. I want links to all of her racist comments she makes every night if she is this awful of a person. Any time I've seen her "absolute worst", that person would always be worse than Joy. AINEC.
This thread is about Chris Cuomo. I said as long as Joy Reid has a job Cuomo should be safe as she’s light years worse than him and way more racist. And for some reason you want me to compare her to other people. All while claiming that I’m the one bad with the false comparisons.

This thread is about Chris Cuomo. I said as long as Joy Reid has a job Cuomo should be safe as she’s light years worse than him and way more racist. And for some reason you want me to compare her to other people. All while claiming that I’m the one bad with the false comparisons.
facepalm-icegif-2.gif

Reactions: Rudolph
It's absolutely uncanny. Between that and his constant false equivalencies...I barely know how to have a conversation with him.
You should stop trying. Seriously. You do the same thing every time. It goes like this:
You say something stupid.
You get called out for it.
You double down on it.
You run for cover like a bitch baby to another idiot poster and talk about me and false equivalencies.
Just like now in this thread. Second time in two days actually. Gotta be in double digits by now.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
You should stop trying. Seriously. You do the same thing every time. It goes like this:
You double down on it.
You run for cover like a bitch baby to another idiot poster and talk about me and false equivalencies.
Just like now in this thread. Second time in two days actually. Gotta be in double digits by now.
I say it to you as well...many times. You are a effing jackass who thinks he's funny but projects your stupidity onto me an others. Right here in this post...you just described your posting...mostly. Yes, other posters and I laugh at how clever you think you are. You still can't own what you do. I will continue to point out every one of your false equivalencies until you learn what it means, realize that you do it, or finally stop. You never ever acknowledge what you do. Like Rudolph just said...you have no self awareness. It's getting pathetic.

You double down on it.
Lol. Oh, FAUlty. You poor weak dick turd. You just can’t face anything disaffirming.

These things you’re calling Tom on? You do them. Never mind the constant diet of false equivalencies.

You really have zero self awareness.

I say it to you as well...many times. You are a effing jackass who thinks he's funny but projects your stupidity onto me an others. Right here in this post...you just described your posting...mostly. Yes, other posters and I laugh at how clever you think you are. You still can't own what you do. I will continue to point out every one of your false equivalencies until you learn what it means, realize that you do it, or finally stop. You never ever acknowledge what you do. Like Rudolph just said...you have no self awareness. It's getting pathetic.
I have no self awareness and do false equivalencies eh? You’re saying that in a thread that you’re staunchly defending a gay hating racist while talking about a comparison in several posts that no one is making. I’d tell you to have some self awareness but seeing you have all the tendencies of a sociopath, I don’t think you’re capable.

Now…run back to Rudy and talk more about it….if he already hasn’t messaged you. I’m guessing he has.

And I don’t think I’m funny. I AM funny.

I have no self awareness and do false equivalencies eh? You’re saying that in a thread that you’re staunchly defending a gay hating racist while talking about a comparison in several posts that no one is making. I’d tell you to have some self awareness but seeing you have all the tendencies of a sociopath, I don’t think you’re capable.

Now…run back to Rudy and talk more about it….if he already hasn’t messaged you. I’m guessing he has.

You poor insecure doofus. Now you need to invent a scenario to make it feel like some unfair, subjective personal attack.

Dude, you do the things, constantly, that you’re complaining about here.

Your are sad, man.

You poor insecure doofus. Now you need to invent a scenario to make it feel like some unfair, subjective personal attack.

Dude, you do the things, constantly, that you’re complaining about here.

Your are sad, man.
LOL…WTF are you blathering about? What personal attack? You’re so dramatic, man. So serious. So above it all. And projecting your own sadness now. Damn.

LOL…WTF are you blathering about? What personal attack? You’re so dramatic, man. So serious. So above it all. And projecting your own sadness now. Damn.
The notion that we’re messaging each other. You can’t even maintain an awareness from one post to the next.

You’re the one with the dramatics, man. Behaving as some victim of other posters’ joining hands or some shit.

How do you not have any awareness whatsoever? It’s so weird.

False equivalence is your calling card, here. Whataboutism not far behind.

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
The notion that we’re messaging each other. You can’t even maintain an awareness from one post to the next.

You’re the one with the dramatics, man. Behaving as some victim of other posters’ joining hands or some shit.

How do you not have any awareness whatsoever? It’s so weird.

False equivalence is your calling card, here. Whataboutism not far behind.
You act like your schtick is something of a mystery here. It’s not. Chime in mid thread with your pseudo psychoanalysis of another poster who couldn’t give two shits about your opinion, team up with a co-signer about that poster, then call them “weird” or “sad” when your dumb shit gets called out. Throw “victim” and “snowflake” around in order to minimize their take, then trot off into the next thread to do it all again.

Sound familiar? If not, you need some serious self reflection. You know…self awareness.

You and the other dope are so far off from what the reality is here, it’s laughable.

And the next time I get “insulted” or “feel like a victim” in this place will be my first.

Bill O'Reilly still getting checks from Fox News?
He was paid for years despite aberrant behavior, his victims were paid off by Fox, and he walked out the door with a settlement package. Fox followed that patter with Roger Ailes, and at at least one other person if I recall correctly. If CNN gives Cuomo a big settlement they need to be called out.

You act like your schtick is something of a mystery here. It’s not. Chime in mid thread with your pseudo psychoanalysis of another poster who couldn’t give two shits about your opinion, team up with a co-signer about that poster, then call them “weird” or “sad” when your dumb shit gets called out. Throw “victim” and “snowflake” around in order to minimize their take, then trot off into the next thread to do it all again.

Sound familiar? If not, you need some serious self reflection. You know…self awareness.

You and the other dope are so far off from what the reality is here, it’s laughable.

And the next time I get “insulted” or “feel like a victim” in this place will be my first.
You got me. Yes, I do a lot if that. Except I’m usually not wrong. I often beg people to prove me wrong. Doesn’t happen. And my pseudo psych stuff is hardly pseudo. It’s just super basic obvious shit, FAUlty.

You’re unable to admit your patterns. I’m fully aware of mine. That’s a big difference.

From what reality am I far off? Please, explain. I can hardly wait.

Stick to your desperate affirmations, FAUlty. I get it.

You are beyond full shit. Wrong about everything that you just said in this post. Just once it would be nice if you could admit you were wrong. Now your pissed more than just one person laughs at your idiocy. If I ever do message Rudolph, it will definitely be to make fun of your repeated ridiculousness.

Helping your brother is noble. Helping your brother while concurrently working as an “objective “ journalist reporting (or actively NOT) on matters related to your brother is probably an ethical no-no. Glad CNN had the balls to do this.
Nothing noble about helping some perv that gropes and assaults women. You progressives sure like to cover your kind when a crime is committed.

Nothing noble about helping some perv that gropes and assaults women. You progressives sure like to cover your kind when a crime is committed.
HOLY SHIT with the projection on this one. This is the perfect example of someone, you, living in an alternative reality.

• Haha
Reactions: doughuddl2
You double down on it.
You're so pathetic it's painful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT