ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Three US troops killed in drone attack in Jordan, at least two dozen injured

Yep. We should have been hitting Iran. They’re finding, training, and unleashing their proxies on us. If we don’t hit Iran now, and hit them hard, what a weak ass response that will be.

And don’t kid yourself, China and Russia are watching to see how we respond.
we are in for one heck of a 2024 and yes, that is by design because it's an election yr. the weak response will be spun as a good and positive one, by the dems

Yep. We should have been hitting Iran. They’re finding, training, and unleashing their proxies on us. If we don’t hit Iran now, and hit them hard, what a weak ass response that will be.

And don’t kid yourself, China and Russia are watching to see how we respond.
Easy-peasy

Reactions: McLovin32
I have a bad feeling China might just launch a shipping a blockade of Taiwan once we are more fully committed in the ME v Iran.

What do we do then?

Might be the most contentious election year in US history and the axis of evil knows it. Now is the time to push the envelope
Sounds a bit like a Cuban Missile Crisis showdown.

Ah, typical crazy Boomer wants to start another war in the Middle East....your generation is insane.
Shit or get off copy.

Tell me this, if Biden grows a pair and hits Iran hard, will you back that or call him out.”?

Maybe it's Russia and China pulling the strings of Iran to distract us. China hasn't gotten Taiwan yet, so if they can keep us preoccupied with Iran they figure we can't prioritize Ukraine and Taiwan. They've probably given Iran "assurances" but once Iran is engaged they'll tell them they're on their own because neither of those countries wants direct conflict with us.
Well, and I am not advocating for this, a nuke on Tehran wouldn’t have us occupied with Iran for very long.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Shit or get off copy.

Tell me this, if Biden grows a pair and hits Iran hard, will you back that or call him out.”?
Call him out because escalating and creating another Iraq is not in the best interest of the country. It's amazing how an entire generation of war protestors became such war hawks. I suspect because it's someone else's child now.

Hope you're not holding your breath. Won't turn out well for you.
I think with the current situation it’s best to support the administration and hope for the best.

I actually expect a pretty robust response. Will it get Iran to “knock it off”?
I’m skeptical.

I think there’s more at play here and it’s a concerted strategy.
Troubling times

Reactions: bunsen82
Actually it is. Some of you guys are so afraid of your shadows, you’re not willing to stand up and fight for what’s right.
Sure.

Or maybe we look at what a waste of life the last 20 years has been. Also, it’s not me having to do the fighting. Also, how exactly does it end?

You’re sounding like a real tough guy in this thread.

Call him out because escalating and creating another Iraq is not in the best interest of the country. It's amazing how an entire generation of war protestors became such war hawks. I suspect because it's someone else's child now.
I was in the military, were it are you? Stick that nonsense up your ass

Reactions: Sharky1203
I do believe this could have been avoided if this administration wouldn’t have been so afraid to act early. We should have punched them in the mouth right away. One thing I disagree on with Biden.

As it sits, US lives have been lost…it’s time for Iran to pay.

I think with the current situation it’s best to support the administration and hope for the best.

I’m skeptical.

Troubling times
I agree 100%. I'm just thinking that we may not have the right people in the administration that can make the decisions necessary needed for this. I hope there are enough West Point/Naval Academy grads that can put something together.

Reactions: h-hawk
cuba is why JFK got assasinated: he wouldn't go along with the communist's new world order plan, for the entire world. LBJ was a commie, so he was good. same with MLK. he wouldn't go along to get along.

Bush family did go along with new world order, so they are good leftists.

Biden is commie and goes along as does Obama, so they are good to go. communists all.

Which brings us to why trump is so hated by leftists: he shall not allow the world to be a commie new world order.

I agree 100%. I'm just thinking that we may not have the right people in the administration that can make the decisions necessary needed for this. I hope there are enough West Point/Naval Academy grads that can put something together.
I’m pretty confident there’s a diversity of opinion in the president’s national security team.
They can’t let this go unanswered. Political and national security imperative. Those 2 things don’t always coalesce. They do now

I’m skeptical.

Troubling times
Not to mention we have basically none of the information that Biden and the Joint Chiefs have. You’re right, there HAS to be more at play here and Biden is going to be walking a thin line.

Not to mention we have basically none of the information that Biden and the Joint Chiefs have. You’re right, there HAS to be more at play here and Biden is going to be walking a thin line.
Is Lloyd Austin at least out of the hospital and back at work, I hope?

I have a bad feeling China might just launch a shipping a blockade of Taiwan once we are more fully committed in the ME v Iran.

What do we do then?

Might be the most contentious election year in US history and the axis of evil knows it. Now is the time to push the envelope
Read up on PACFLT. China does not want a naval war with the US.

If not wanting to charge headfirst into another costly, never-ending war with no defined goals and no good end and sacrificing thousands of young American lives without thinking it through first makes me a pussy, then so be it.

What happened to you?
Okay, let’s meet up face to face and settle this in person. Meet me at the Quick Trip in Chandler AZ, at the corner of S Gilbert Rd and Queen Creek Rd. I’ll send a picture of my hand over the parking lot when I’m there. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Ree4 and Sharky1203
I’m pretty confident there’s a diversity of opinion in the president’s national security team.
They can’t let this go unanswered. Political and national security imperative. Those 2 things don’t always coalesce. They do now
I praying that this is true. But since 1962, the decisions that have been made by our leaders, can be counted on one hand. This needs to be one of those. Otherwise this can escalate fast. Remember that Russia still has a lot of Intel agents there. Russia has used Iran to poke at the US since the 60's. China is now in the mix of all this, so decisions need to be done with extreme caution.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
If not wanting to charge headfirst into another costly, never-ending war with no defined goals and no good end and sacrificing thousands of young American lives without thinking it through first makes me a pussy, then so be it.

What happened to you?
That's all the USA has been doing since Jr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT