ADVERTISEMENT

Brevin Doll…he can run

WOW he is faster than DeJean !
Watching his football highlights, at least the ones I saw, his speed was evident, but he didn’t appear to be a burner. Those times are VERY fast and I would think that would be evident watching his film. DeJean and many others, you can see how much faster they were/are than any other on the field.

Watching his football highlights, at least the ones I saw, his speed was evident, but he didn’t appear to be a burner. Those times are VERY fast and I would think that would be evident watching his film. DeJean and many others, you can see how much faster they were/are than any other on the field.
Some of that is watching 3A football vs watching small school ball.

Is 2.7 yards per carry good?

Point is - He did next to nothing in football overall. It happens.
Iowa only averaged 72 yards per GAME that season. That was 116 out of 117 teams at the D1 level.

So, when one guy had half that, he had a good game.

Amen… he’s lengthy… but where does the staff put him? WR? RB? We’re stacked at the RB room… who knows but don’t waste his skills putting him someplace (like defense) as he could be a great WR…
Pretty sure Weisskopf is projected at ILB for the Hawks, so Yes, to the next Campbell/ Greenway....I think Doll stays on offense. RB/slot

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT