ADVERTISEMENT

BTN in 60

hexumhawk

HR Legend
Sep 24, 2003
North Liberty
Anyone know when they are going to show this? Like many others, recorded the game but with the delays it cut short and didn't get the end. Also, in the IC area a lot of satellites went out with about 4-5 minutes left with the weather.

BTN seems to want to show the blow out games of Ohio State and Nebraska and their inferior opponents rather than the much more competitive Iowa game. What else is new?

I don't get this. Seems like they replay the same 2-3 games 20x a week and ignore the rest and always tend to have either Michigan or Ohio State as one of the games every week. Granted with TV rights maybe some they can't get but we know they can replay Iowa-ISU. This week as you said it's Ohio St and Nebraska on a loop yesterday and we know BTN has access to Iowa game with first game vs Miami OH on FS1 and that Nebraska was the game after the Iowa game on same channel.

I don't get this. Seems like they replay the same 2-3 games 20x a week and ignore the rest and always tend to have either Michigan or Ohio State as one of the games every week. Granted with TV rights maybe some they can't get but we know they can replay Iowa-ISU. This week as you said it's Ohio St and Nebraska on a loop yesterday and we know BTN has access to Iowa game with first game vs Miami OH on FS1 and that Nebraska was the game after the Iowa game on same channel.

Usually home team or their conference has rights to games

So still no answer as to if it is being shown in full format on FS1 or BTN? I couldnt find it

They won't have the full version on BTN as it was a Big 12 home game, so don't think BTN has the re-broadcast rights to the game. Big 12 posted the condensed game on their YouTube channel.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
I thought Fox and the BTN were connected in some way. I would have thought Fox would have the rights and they would be available to broadcast on BTN.

That said, I wouldn't want to deprive BTN watchers from not being able to watch Ohio St. or Nebraska beat up their opponents for the nth time.

Go to Youtube.

Why deal with the web site mess that is Big Ten Network?
Ohio State is good, but is boring to watch. More interesting if they looked at teams like Illinois, Indiana, Purdue as they try to improve. I watch the SEC Network
with Paul Finebaum which is drowning the Big Ten Network.

Ohio State is good, but is boring to watch. More interesting if they looked at teams like Illinois, Indiana, Purdue as they try to improve. I watch the SEC Network
with Paul Finebaum which is drowning the Big Ten Network.

How is the SEC Network drowning the BTN? I honestly don't understand...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT