ADVERTISEMENT

Btw, my Tickets for Nationals finally arrived

But the bullet last spring and paid the ridiculous secondary market price. I’ve been holding my breath ever since that they would arrive.

Pumped.
original.gif

Bit the bullet last spring and paid the ridiculous secondary market price. I’ve been holding my breath ever since that they would arrive.

Pumped.
Is there a way to PM on this? I’m not the most computer savvy but I will certainly be there and being my neck of the woods, I have a few suggestions and also an offer for you and others coming.

Reactions: 750075
I’d have to be the super troll/psu kingpin that I was portrayed to be in another post to do that. All honesty and fun times coming from yours truly. And spooner, just for you, my doors always open. Haha.

Always nice to converse with a guy who has a sense of humor.

Bit the bullet last spring and paid the ridiculous secondary market price. I’ve been holding my breath ever since that they would arrive.

Pumped.

tickets in hand today also. got mine thru a friend of a friend. the wrestling community always looks out for its own. if you dont have tix i wish you good luck!

Reactions: artradley
brewery and bar suggestions are always welcome, at least from me anyway.
The Southside has all the bars and eats you will need. It has the most bars to square block ratio in the entire nation? Or at least it used to be. And if you feel like it Primatis is pretty famous in the strip district. Worth your time and cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT