ADVERTISEMENT

Bumgarner getting ejected

The eyes…

nintchdbpict000242868564.jpg

I'm at this point as well. Calling balls and strikes is one of the hardest things to officiate....time to move on to digital strike zone and get it right.
Watching brewers vs reds last night. 5 inches off the ground was a strike. Previous night no low strikes at all. And then of course Angel Hernandez.

I'm at this point as well. Calling balls and strikes is one of the hardest things to officiate....time to move on to digital strike zone and get it right.
Disagree. Watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs. NHL referees have the hardest job in officiating and get it right 99.99% of the time. Real professionals that get the job done.

I think games should be officiated by humans because the game is played by humans but MLB umpires make it really hard to stand up for them. MLB umpires suck and they are begging to get replaced by artificial umps, cameras, whatever.

Point is that human officials can get it right. MLB umpires can do the job right. They just need to be held accountable by MLB and their fellow umpires in the union. Because the jackwads like this guy and Angel Hernandez are going to cost all of them their jobs.

Disagree. Watch the Stanley Cup Playoffs. NHL referees have the hardest job in officiating and get it right 99.99% of the time. Real professionals that get the job done.

I think games should be officiated by humans because the game is played by humans but MLB umpires make it really hard to stand up for them. MLB umpires suck and they are begging to get replaced by artificial umps, cameras, whatever.

Point is that human officials can get it right. MLB umpires can do the job right. They just need to be held accountable by MLB and their fellow umpires in the union. Because the jackwads like this guy and Angel Hernandez are going to cost all of them their jobs.
Doesn’t the NHL video monitor whether the puck crosses the goal line?

Yes it does. The NHL uses video replay and the referees have embraced it and use it as a tool to help them officiate. They still call penalties though.

I never said that MLB shouldn't use video aid. I was making the point that they better get their act together and be more professional or they are going to get replaced entirely.

There is nearly a 300 pitch per game average in MLB. There probably is not even one hockey goal review per game. Not remotely the same.

Baseball Umpires make me hate watching baseball. They're all egotistical fools who think it's more important that they get their moment than to do their job.

Get rid of ball/strikes and have those digitally called so we get to consistency in baseball.

Reactions: BelemNole
Here's the full Jomboy video along with his stellar lip reading. I would say most dudes would react the way Baumgarner did if some jack wad was massaging their hand and trying to be Mr. Stare Down Tough Guy.

Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT