ADVERTISEMENT

Bumping Old Threads

Bumping Old Threads is dumb AF

• Obvi

• Nah fam, I’m a garbage poster

• Kakaw!

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP is a moran and doesn't know how to use the search function.
chris farley what the fuck GIF

This was I did on the last day of the LR. Almost had the whole first page with age old threads before I was banned. CSB

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
It’s usually either QCHawks or a bot bumping old threads. Several old threads got bumped by bots today.

Reactions: noleclone2
Well I'm off to find the oldest post on the board so I can start my retorts. Does the site let you search by age of post?

Well I'm off to find the oldest post on the board so I can start my retorts. Does the site let you search by age of post?

I did this recently, bumping up this QC thread off the last page. I can’t remember what was posted that inspired me to do that.

Wtf is wrong with you people!?!? Why would I want to sift through pages and pages of posts from 3 fvcking years ago to get to your dumbass post? Just start a new fvcking thread ffs! Fvck!
Your poll sucks. It only factors in your biased opinion. There are plenty of good reasons (or situations out of our control) to bump an old thread.
  1. Relevance: Sometimes, old posts contain valuable information or discussions that are still relevant to the current context. Bumping such posts ensures that newer members or those who may have missed the discussion previously can benefit from it.
  2. Pepsi Avoidance: Bumping an old post helps to avoid cluttering the message board with duplicate threads on the same topic.
  3. Russian Bot: In some cases, old posts may be bumped by bots or automated systems. While this can sometimes be spam or irrelevant content, there are instances where bots bump old posts with relevant information or updates.
  4. Spam Balance: Since certain posters flood the board with similar topics, bumping old threads can bring balance.

You can search by date or by a range of dates. But if you’re just looking for the oldest threads then on the main forum page just press the 4692 near the top and you’ll be taken directly to March 2015.

Last page, when it was HORT

1. It's courteous and avoids being lectured by Ciggy about a thread he stared 5 years ago on the same subject.
2. I like bumping a thread to see the departed handles. The climate change thread that got bumped has some real pussies in it. I like to walk down memory lane once in awhile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT