Busch Light scented soap.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Yes, this is now a thing. I saw it at my local Hy-Vee store. The Duke Cannon Co has a specialty soap with a hint of Busch Light in it.
This seems like an invitation to a field sobriety test if you get pulled over.

Reactions: Tunadog and Moral

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Yes, this is now a thing. I saw it at my local Hy-Vee store. The Duke Cannon Co has a specialty soap with a hint of Busch Light in it.

I don't need any special soap to smell like beer.

QChawks

HR Legend
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
you'll have to fight women like this off you

damn-trailer-park-boys-daamn.gif

Moral

HR Legend
Sep 29, 2017
I have been working on my own fragrance called Abject Failure. It combines the smells of wintergreen dip spit, and Pall Mall ashs and cigarette butt soaking in a Mickey's hand grenade for 2 days. I am combining it with Cedarwood because the wood body washes are in right now, and a hint of Irish Spring that is was only used to wash a face. I almost have it complete, but the Mickey's smell I am going for current smells more like Keystone Light which doesn't quite have enough umph.

globalhawk

HR All-American
Dec 16, 2003
They make multiple beer soaps. My mom bought me a Budweiser one because she though it was funny.

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have been working on my own fragrance called Abject Failure. It combines the smells of wintergreen dip spit, and Pall Mall ashs and cigarette butt soaking in a Mickey's hand grenade for 2 days. I am combining it with Cedarwood because the wood body washes are in right now, and a hint of Irish Spring that is was only used to wash a face. I almost have it complete, but the Mickey's smell I am going for current smells more like Keystone Light which doesn't quite have enough umph.
Just ask Trad/Northern/Biggrey/ih/PissyPants for one of their t-Shirts to match that scent up.

Reactions: Moral

Scott559

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 16, 2010
Central Iowa

Seems like a lot of work when you can just buy this

Cologne_BRU07014.png

Reactions: lucas80 and Moral

ghost80

HR Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
If Gweneth Paltrow can market a candle that smells like her bush it is only natural to have a soap available that smells like Busch.

SalAunese

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2002
Minnesota
I’ve used the Duke Cannon soaps for years.

Bay Rum, Old Milwaukee, Busch Light, Buffalo Trace, Pine Tree etc.

Latest posts