ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark is the first rookie in WNBA history to record a triple double

Yeah, I'm guessing they know what they are seeing from both players. Unless you are McNutt, then you only see "team record".
Indiana will have a better record at the end of the season than Chicago will. Indiana’s first half schedule was heavily loaded with the best teams in the league.

They have four games left before the one month All-Star/Olympic break and three of the four are very winnable. That would give them a 12-14 record at the break with a much less daunting schedule down the stretch.

Indiana will have a better record at the end of the season than Chicago will. Indiana’s first half schedule was heavily loaded with the best teams in the league.

They have four games left before the one month All-Star/Olympic break and three of the four are very winnable. That would give them a 12-14 record at the break with a much less daunting schedule down the stretch.
This. Barring major catastrophe, McNutt will either have to change her vote or change her tune. Who am I kidding, she’ll never change her vote, so she’ll be singing a song about a murderer’s schedule down the stretch in September.

Fever have 6 of their 8 September games at home, with the two away games at Dallas and at Washington. Sky play 5 of their 9 games in September on the road, with 2 games at Minnesota, 1 at Vegas, and 1 at Connecticut. I’ll be shocked if Chicago finishes with a better record than Indy.

Last edited:
So, what's your point? Should the triple double not count? Is everything else she did on the court invalidated?

It must be tough being you considering you're an insufferable prick 24/7/365.

Well duh...of course it should count.

Do the actual stats really damage you to the point where it causes you to lash out?

I have a propensity for taking a full measure of things.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT