ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark Makes Unwanted WNBA History as Fever Fall to Mystics

Nice game. Also set the single season record for turnovers.
Hey dick head….she had TWO tonight…..she’s a goddamned talent and if you had half a brain, you’d see it….unless your personality is purely to “flame” folks with talent and ability.
Her teammates are doing a better job of holding on to her passes….and understanding when they are open. But #22 is definitely the straw that stirs the drink.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Hey dick head….she had TWO tonight…..she’s a goddamned talent and if you had half a brain, you’d see it….unless your personality is purely to “flame” folks with talent and ability.
Her teammates are doing a better job of holding on to her passes….and understanding when they are open. But #22 is definitely the straw that stirs the drink.
All you have to know about life is to do, think, believe and act the exact opposite of HROT poster Northern Hawkeye.

Literally a recipe for a happier, smarter less dipshitty life 🙂

Someone should write a book. It’s remarkable for one person to always be wrong and always be a piece of shit while doing it.

Breathtaking.

I think everyone on that team has oven mitts for hands, lol.

Never seen anything like it. She could actually be averaging like 12 assists a game if they could catch and make layups at a normal rate.
Her pass to Lexie Hull last weekend in the Minnesota game was just ridiculous. And Hull did a nice job of catching the pass and converting the reverese layup.

Why so hostile? Why do the facts bothers you?

All you have to know about life is to do, think, believe and act the exact opposite of HROT poster Northern Hawkeye.

Someone should write a book. It’s remarkable for one person to always be wrong and always be a piece of shit while doing it.

Breathtaking.
As my 8th grade science teacher used to say, “If he fell into a barrel full of tits, he’d climb out sucking his thumb.”

I love facts.

The fact you are either one of the most brilliant narrative constructions of all time or genuinely the most wrong, most abrasive, most off-putting human on earth is a fascinating fact to me.

Mentioning that CC just set the all time record for most turnovers in a season, before the all star break, has clearly upset some of you.

A good messenger of news reports ALL of the news, not just that which makes us feel good.

I love facts.

The fact you are either one of the most brilliant narrative constructions of all time or genuinely the most wrong, most abrasive, most off-putting human on earth is a fascinating fact to me.

I think Northern is mad CC decided to play in the WNBA and not somewhere in Europe

Well, she actually had 6; but I’d agree only 2 or 3 were her fault.

She’s a special player and Indiana is way better than people thought they would be. Fun to watch

It shouldn't be a surprise that a rookie who is the focal point of opponents' defense and draws more double teams than any other player in the league has turned the ball over a lot. What's impressive is how productive she has been.

If she's not that good and over-hyped, then why is she drawing more double teams than any other player? Why aren't the superior defenders in the league just going and locking her down one-on-one?

Breathtaking.
Well, if that’s the case torbee, I hope the sumbitch LOVES those goddamned Yankees! ‘Cause from this date until October, those bastards are on my target list……;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT