ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark likes Taylor Swift’s Kamala endorsement

iowa-iowawbb.gif

Caitlin Clark has already set the league record for turnovers with plenty of games remaining.
Oh yeah there it is! This is tough news for the MAGA crowd. None of them watch basketball but they all love Clark because they thought she was one of them. Now they can go back to never commenting on basketball, just like NorthernHawkeye.

They also claimed the rest of the WNBA hated her because she was white and straight.
Laughable the MAGA's on here now asking what do you mean the right supported Caitlin Clark.

Caitlin Clark has shown incredible grace these past three years after being thrust into the spotlight, without her desire, by being lifted up as the great white hope in this bizarre race war previously with the LSU basketball team and Angel Reese, which has since carried over to the WNBA.

All on the right wished beyond anything she would give them play and she kept her head down and focused on nothing but ball. The right desired to make this a black/white thing and a straight/gay thing.

The rocky first half of the WNBA season, and how she kept her head down and continued playing has earned her the praise and respect throughout the entire league by original haters and she is running away with ROY now. She's going to be the face of the league for the next decade, and she's now feeling comfortable enough in her own skin to make this political statement.

What an incredibly strong young woman.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Caitlin Clark has already set the league record for turnovers with plenty of games remaining.
Babe Ruth struck out a lot, too. How do you remember The Babe as a ball player?
When you have the able all the time and your job is to distribute to teammates, turn-overs result. Has she reduced her T/Os as the season has progressed? It takes 2 to turn the ball over and most the time the T/Os are not her “fault”…

Babe Ruth struck out a lot, too. How do you remember The Babe as a ball player?
When you have the able all the time and your job is to distribute to teammates, turn-overs result. Has she reduced her T/Os as the season has progressed? It takes 2 to turn the ball over and most the time the T/Os are not her “fault”…
You don’t have to try to talk sports with @NorthernHawkeye. He doesn’t watch any. He only knows what the headlines tell him.

Reactions: joelbc1
It’s amazing to me how savvy #22 is on and off the court. She says a lot by being smart and not saying any thing. Athletes going political is always a dangerous thing to do. Most “fans” are not quick enough to pick up on what it being said. (Remember, many of these fans also vote!)

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
How has the Right used Clark? I can't think of anything that would apply.
Because I have done searches regarding Clark I get a lot of random Clark posts on FB. There was one claiming that The View offered her a bunch of money to appear on their show and she refused. Which is BS because that show doesn't pay it's guests, but the MAGAs loved the post. Many other posts hinting at race issues within the WBNA and Clark. These posts are probably randomly generated by Russian AI misinformation campaigns unfortunately they are effective in further dividing Americans. So many people have a different view of reality because they believe everything they see that matches their preconceived notions. I mean Trump knows immigrants are eating dogs because he heard it on television.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT