ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin was sick. Molly D was sick.

Okay I'm about sick of some of you dipshits. I copied and pasted my earlier post that evidently some of you didn't read, here it is, read it this time how about...

"They most definitely wanted to break the record in iowa city. Here's what I think happen. Caitlin had 31 at the end of 3 qts and they were up pretty good. So the plan was to coast with cc not scoring the rest of the way thinking teammates could keep the lead. Well they couldn't and by the time they realized it they didn't respond well and were out of sorts and nebby was right back in the game and hit some big shots and ended up winning"

To you fockin bozos that think we are saying they "tanked/lost the game on purpose, well let's just say I have a box of rocks smarter than you. The above is what happened so get over it, admit your wrong. I know you hate to but dooooo itttttttt
lololo...Sure were all dumber then a box of rocks, and your on a website trying to convince people that you have ANY actual information to back up your theory, and since your convinced thats what happened, then that makes it indisputable. Now who's a box of rocks? First off most of us NEVER said they tried to tank the game on purpose, but she would never have put the team this close to the razors edge of losing a key game. I'll agree with ONE thing you said though. Thats what you THINK happened, and thats nothing more then your opinion.....

lololo...Sure were all dumber then a box of rocks, and your on a website trying to convince people that you have ANY actual information to back up your theory, and since your convinced thats what happened, then that makes it indisputable. Now who's a box of rocks? First off most of us NEVER said they tried to tank the game on purpose, but she would never have put the team this close to the razors edge of losing a key game. I'll agree with ONE thing you said though. Thats what you THINK happened, and thats nothing more then your opinion.....
I got it kckid, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Still it's probably 70/30 - 80/20 my side 🤷‍♂️

• Love
Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I got it kckid, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Still it's probably 70/30 - 80/20 my side 🤷‍♂️
Maybe, which only shows there are alot of lemmings out there who follow in lockstep behind whatever conspiracy theory pops up on social media.......Answer me this, since you and "supposedly"70-80% think that Bluder set this mess up by pulling the leash on Clark, what do you think should happen? I've already stated that IF it came out that she did, and it cost the team the conference title she should be fired. Now, I don't think she did, and we will most likely never know for sure that happened, but in my mind that would be a pretty serious breach of her duties. I think Lisa's is one of the top ten coaches in the womens game, but that can't happen.

Last edited:
I dont think Jonesy was blaming Connor for anything that happened around game time. You do know how colds and flu get spread dont you?
Glad you took my sarcasm and followed it with a rhetorical question... Well done?

DpQ9YJl.png

She was exhausted all second half I think. From illness, and the constant mugging from Nebraska players.

Coley (sister of ex Hawk) plowed into her numerous times.

But it was plain bush leagued by Nebraska's Shelly to keep running in front of Hanna while she wasnt looking and flopping....Refs need to stop rewarding that garbage...it's not basketball play, and sucks all the way around. But a program like Nebraska and it's coach seemed to be desperate to find a way to beat Iowa once.
Players need to look where they are going, especially on defense when headed down court.

incredible.
Wow!!

Fran’s an official dipper!!!
🤣🙃😉😝😎

I guess me & every other non-idiot was right!!!!

Caitlin only caught that 23 minute 4th quarter Lincoln flu!!!!!!!

Lmfao @ idiots!!

Glad she miraculously recovered from the 3rd quarter in Lincoln to tonight!!!!!

People are soooooo dumb. 🤦🏽‍♂️

See what follows. This, of course, had no impact on Sunday's game according to @ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK . Also, according to him, and I quote, we are supposed to "let others explain the truth of what happened Sunday."

Wow, you’re an even bigger dipper than we all thought!!! 🤣

Please, please tell us, without telling us, that you believe the Caitlin Clark sick part! 🤣 🤣 🤣!!

You do!!😝😂😎🙃

Whoa!!

Dumb post.

Even you know he’s right! Right?!!

More than than that.

Probably 130/-30 on your side Caitlin/Bluder let off the gas & cost us a B1G title in Lincoln for an unnatural celebration in Iowa City.

I don't know that is was planned but I think the team thought the game was in the win column after the third quarter.

Abso****inglutley.

I'm 100% convinced.

Look here is the gospel as it comes to fandom and this is EVERY fanbase so you can write it down & make it so…

If there is anyway (and there always is) to make a loss the coaches fault (isn’t it always) because of some incredible stupid & inane decision, that all us brilliant & “anonymous” message board coaches saw from 1-million miles away….”

We will relentlessly talk about said coach/team and how dumb they are.

And then out of pettiness, we won’t even apply for the coaches job (because who needs a 500k to 8 million dollar coaching job) and besides if we were coaching then someone would be complaining about us…..doh!!!!

Hey, think what you want, just not buying it. Frankly if Bluder had some plan to hold the leash on Clark, and it cost us the B1G title, then she should be terminated. Not that I believe any of it, but that should be a fireable act.....

Yes…..

Totally just a coincidence the only time she doesn't score in the 4th quarter was the game immediately before the opportunity to break the record on our home court.

Bingo….and it’s also a coincidence that Molly D didn’t play for 2 games and CC hasnt looked physically right for a couple games…..oh wait, I’m sorry, that doesn’t help you does it….sorry 😚

Reactions: sober_teacher
Bingo….and it’s also a coincidence that Molly D didn’t play for 2 games and CC hasnt looked physically right for a couple games…..oh wait, I’m sorry, that doesn’t help you does it….sorry 😚
Some of these posters are incredible - Bluder and co risked a regular season title, potential 1 seed and all that entails for the sake of that record?

Reactions: cmhawks99
I can’t believe people rly think Bluder / Clark would tank this game. Another great example of people throwing them under the bus. Losses happen. Especially when both your PGs are sick. When Clark chose Iowa over the blue bloods she had to make some sacrifices. She would have to carry the load — that comes with pros and cons. One con is that she doesn’t get sick days. Davis got to rest. Clark didn’t have that option. Even tho she was hocking back snot the whole game, she performed very well on national tv. She rested maybe 1 minute the entire game.

She still had an amazing stat line until she hit a wall. She played til she had nothing left. Had she kept taking (missing shots) everyone would be saying “she wanted the record so bad she couldn’t share” “too much hero ball” etc. It may be true that UNL wanted the win more (actually, I would say that’s almost a certainty) and it’s also true that we dont have enough talent to make up for our playmakers being sick. Complain about recruiting or defense. Even complain that Kate Martin had, what, 5 turnovers? But to suggest that they purposefully tanked or slow played the game or whatever is absolute BS.

I ask again, with fans like these — during a season where we have only lost three (!!!) games, where we have managed to create a better stat chart after losing our 2nd and 3rd best players — why come back for a fifth year? It doesn’t seem like we have her back right now. It seems like we want to bitch and moan bc we hate UNL more than we want to support our own. This reaction has been unbelievable. The season isn’t over, the world didn’t end. Clark has lost to Nebraska once in 9 games. Jfc.

We have plenty of trash fans. Interestingly enough, some of them liked your post. I guess they haven’t been around WBBs long enough to build up a healthy disdain for LB & her staff like they have KF & Fran….LOL.

This is a person with zero intention of throwing a fourth quarter so she could break a record elsewhere.

To even suggest what has been asserted on here the last fews days is so God damned stupid it makes my head hurt.

Iowa fans suck.

That’s a mouthful coming from you…..and I concur. I have said many times Iowa fans suck, they love complaining about their coaches….

Doh…..not you though 🥸

Really, really dumb post.

You must know less about hoop than even I thought you did.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Just let others explain the truth of what happened Sunday.

Talk to us about what parts were dumb? So we can all jump on….🤪

Last edited:
Okay I'm about sick of some of you dipshits. I copied and pasted my earlier post that evidently some of you didn't read, here it is, read it this time how about...

"They most definitely wanted to break the record in iowa city. Here's what I think happen. Caitlin had 31 at the end of 3 qts and they were up pretty good. So the plan was to coast with cc not scoring the rest of the way thinking teammates could keep the lead. Well they couldn't and by the time they realized it they didn't respond well and were out of sorts and nebby was right back in the game and hit some big shots and ended up winning"

To you fockin bozos that think we are saying they "tanked/lost the game on purpose, well let's just say I have a box of rocks smarter than you. The above is what happened so get over it, admit your wrong. I know you hate to but dooooo itttttttt

Sure…they’ll do that, right after you admit our 2PGs being sick with one hardly playing at all was the “biggest” reason we couldn’t get it. “turned back on” in the fourth quarter…..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT