ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t imagine this is good for the Dems.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Official House Democrats account attacking AOC Chief of Staff for attacking a woman of color (Native American Congresswoman Davids) and plenty of other confused people chiming in.

Fun reading though. And no...this is not an AOC thread. She has nothing to do with this.

Lol @ “Who is this guy...?”

It’s like the Twitter equivalent of “new phone who dis?”

Reactions: Rudolph
Interesting times for sure.

My local liberal female friends boasted that if women can get into power they will be a cohesive force that will lead to world peace.

The group of 4 led by AOC appears to be egg drying on there faces. It may be impossible to remove.

Reactions: goldmom
Interesting times for sure.

My local liberal female friends boasted that if women can get into power they will be a cohesive force that will lead to world peace.

The group of 4 led by AOC appears to be egg drying on there faces. It may be impossible to remove.
US Rep Betty McCollum's (D) district centers on St. Paul.

Betty has been in Congress 18 years, 6 months (since 2001). None of you have heard of her, I am sure.

Conversely,

US Rep Ilhan Omar's (D) district centers on Minneapolis.

Omar has been in Congress for 6 months. The entire country has heard of her.

Reactions: Herkmeister
Official House Democrats account attacking AOC Chief of Staff for attacking a woman of color (Native American Congresswoman Davids) and plenty of other confused people chiming in.

Fun reading though. And no...this is not an AOC thread. She has nothing to do with this.

GLAjTx9.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT