ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone name 5 human beings who live in America right now who have a worse character than Donald Trump?

I can't name five that are worse, but I can name five pretty close to as evil...

1. Rush L
2. Karl Rove
3. Roger Stone
4. OK... I couldn't do it.................

Last edited:
I have some potentially devastating news for you. It seems everyone worse than Trump died in prison during his Presidency.

Ha, I missed that he checked out.... guess that is sort of bad news for the President in this particular thread.

speaking of Charlie M, the movie “Once upon a time in Hollywood” is pretty good.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
Easy

1. And 2. Two ladies that just stabbed security guard
3. Person at rivals who banned PVG and Wouldja threads
4. Whoever in Iowa thought it was a good idea to put lettuce on Pizza
5. Carol Baskin

Owe the Carol mother effing Baskins.

Easy

1. And 2. Two ladies that just stabbed security guard
3. Person at rivals who banned PVG and Wouldja threads
4. Whoever in Iowa thought it was a good idea to put lettuce on Pizza
5. Carol Baskin
You don’t like taco pizza?

Bob Dylan?
artworks-000053087425-atbxb1-original-1280x720.jpg

Just wondering
Colorado movie theater mass murderer although I can’t name him so your point stands. Also the Colorado guy who killed his wife and then strangled his daughters and threw them in oil tanks. However, I cannot name him either.

And the five worst people aren’t people we know, they’re people we likely DON’T know. Like lunatics preying upon innocent people at rest stops on lonely Canadian highways.

And yet, my hapless liberal friends here are unable to say what Trump did to go from very popular to being the cause of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Go ahead, try again my loveable goofballs...give it a shot

Sad that I haven’t seen Bill Barr, yet.
Barr, McConnell, Graham, Mark Meadows, and Pence.
I kept myself to people whose lack of a moral core have most impacted America.

I could name twice that on this board alone. You idiots with TDS just can't see it.

Sure, when your relatives get COVID or dismembered in Saudia Arabia or children separated from their parents, come back and see me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT