ADVERTISEMENT

Can Cooper DeJean Play in the Bowl?

Can Cooper DeJean play in the Bowl game?
No, his injury required a surgery, which was done very shortly after he got hurt. I’ve heard ACL, but it also sounds maybe like a lower leg fracture. Either way, he’ll be lucky to be rehabbed in time for the combine or our pro-day

If he was able to play and plans on going to the NFL, I wouldn't if I was him. He seems like the type of kid that would though and I admire that but his future could hang in the balance as you just never know. He deserves a fat paycheck in the NFL so he probably shouldn't.

Reactions: bIhawk and RLMHAWK
If he was able to play and plans on going to the NFL, I wouldn't if I was him. He seems like the type of kid that would though and I admire that but his future could hang in the balance as you just never know. He deserves a fat paycheck in the NFL so he probably shouldn't.
and gets hurt a lot ... have to tackle to get paid up there, not push receivers OB.
Next year move Coop to saftey and let him line up 39 yds off the LOS and let him run up real fast and touch the pile like our saftey does now. Coop may even go after the ball once.

and gets hurt a lot ... have to tackle to get paid up there, not push receivers OB.
Next year move Coop to saftey and let him line up 39 yds off the LOS and let him run up real fast and touch the pile like our saftey does now. Coop may even go after the ball once.
Lol so LaPorta can’t catch and now Cooper can’t tackle. Cooper’s rookie signing bonus is going to be more than you’ve made in your life

As a fan I’d love to see him put on our uniform again.

As a human he’d be idiotic to play in the bowl game. He can prove he’s recovered at the combine and our pro day. He doesn’t need to play in a bowl game for that. If he was healthy it’d be one thing. But not coming back from a leg injury.

Reactions: MilleGinja

I genuinely feel bad for you, your obsession and hatred for Iowa is as strong as I’ve seen. Aren’t you even a little embarrassed? You do understand of course that everyone sees you are super frustrated by us….

That would keep intelligent, self aware people away, but not you. You are more than happy to show people how obsessed you are with Iowa.

Even if he “could” play but wasn’t 100% and let’s say he was coming back next year. I wouldn’t want him to play.
The bowl game has absolutely no meaning. I’d rather have him not risk further injury and come back healthy next year.

Even if he “could” play but wasn’t 100% and let’s say he was coming back next year. I wouldn’t want him to play.
The bowl game has absolutely no meaning. I’d rather have him not risk further injury and come back healthy next year.

Hmmmm….i agree he shouldn’t play, but this has “no meaning” thing….its strange, it appears that to some of these kids it has meaning, maybe to most…

Or is that another one of those things us message board guys get to make the decision on… Like KF is responsible for the offense and not the defense, we only win because because of Phil Parker, etc. etc….

Reactions: Hawkdiver
Hmmmm….i agree he shouldn’t play, but this has “no meaning” thing….its strange, it appears that to some of these kids it has meaning, maybe to most…

Or is that another one of those things us message board guys get to make the decision on… Like KF is responsible for the offense and not the defense, we only win because because of Phil Parker, etc. etc….
I’m sure he wants to play because he loves the game and wants to play.
I mean this game in regards to the season or upcoming season means absolutely nothing.
The season isn’t won or lost based on what happens in the bowl game.
I kinda look at it like the old pro bowl. It’s great to be invited but is it really worth playing and risking your future.

Reactions: cmhawks99
24417439e01f4050dad8f4bd52f9c100.jpg

I’m sure he wants to play because he loves the game and wants to play.
I mean this game in regards to the season or upcoming season means absolutely nothing.
The season isn’t won or lost based on what happens in the bowl game.
I kinda look at it like the old pro bowl. It’s great to be invited but is it really worth playing and risking your future.

I get this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT