ADVERTISEMENT

Can we agree that “If you get the vaccine you won’t get Covid” was government misinformation?

Well?

• Total voters
What do these words mean, in your brain?

"You’re not gonna get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” - Joe Biden

This is a good example of why they call him the gaffe machine, although the Dear Leader has redefined that term entirely. The guy shouldn't speak off the cuff at a Town Hall like this because he has always lacked the discipline to be clear and accurate with his statements. It's gotten worse as he's aged and is yet another example of why words matter. He exaggerated the effectiveness of the vaccine even though in other statements in the same event he adds context regarding hospitalization and death. These were never formal statements from public health and contradicted what he was saying.

This is a good example of why they call him the gaffe machine, although the Dear Leader has redefined that term entirely. The guy shouldn't speak off the cuff at a Town Hall like this because he has always lacked the discipline to be clear and accurate with his statements. It's gotten worse as he's aged and is yet another example of why words matter. He exaggerated the effectiveness of the vaccine even though in other statements in the same event he adds context regarding hospitalization and death. These were never formal statements from public health and contradicted what he was saying.

The President made these statements. As the head of the most powerful country in the world. People listened and his assertions were false. His information was false. Otherwise known as misinformation.

I keep asking: how old are you?

10?
12?
14?

Retarded maybe.

The vaccine was never advertised to prevent Covid. It was to mitigate conditions once contracted.

You continue to make a fool of yourself, an inevitable trait for a person incapable of keeping one's mouth shut.
Are you retarded? It couldn’t be any clearer than that 🤡

COMIRNATY is a vaccine indicated for active immunization to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals 12 years of age and older. (fda.gov)

The President made these statements. As the head of the most powerful country in the world. People listened and his assertions were false. His information was false. Otherwise known as misinformation.
I agree with the single statement being misinformation, but he literally contradicted/clarified his statement in the same event. Not the first time. Not the last. Not formal policy or position at that time.

I keep asking: how old are you?

10?
12?
14?

Retarded maybe.

The vaccine was never advertised to prevent Covid. It was to mitigate conditions once contracted.

You continue to make a fool of yourself, an inevitable trait for a person incapable of keeping one's mouth shut.

What do these words mean, in your brain?

“When people are vaccinated, they can feel safe that they are not going to get infected.” - Anthony Fauci

I agree with the single statement being misinformation, but he literally contradicted/clarified his statement in the same event. Not the first time. Not the last. Not formal policy or position at that time.

What is your excuse for Fauci?

“When people are vaccinated, they can feel safe that they are not going to get infected.” - Anthony Fauci

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Why can’t some liberals just accept the fact that the POTUS, Joe Biden, and the administrations foremost expert doctor, Anthony Fauci, both lied to them and the American people about covid? That it is a verifiable fact.

Is denial really this powerful?

Delusional?
Brain damage?

What is it that makes them act this way?

Why can’t some liberals just accept the fact that the POTUS, Joe Biden, and the administrations foremost expert doctor, Anthony Fauci, both lied to them and the American people about covid? That it is a verifiable fact.

Delusional?
Brain damage?

Almost cultish.

Can we agree that “If you get the vaccine you won’t get Covid” was government misinformation?

If so, should Fauci & Biden be arrested like Harris, Walz, and Hillary Clinton suggest they should be?

The only one that I see made a misstatement was Biden. Even still I think you are way in the deep end. I do think they wanted to greatly encourage individuals getting vaccines for the community benefits. Even still Vaccines are good for the variant they are made for.

It's amazing how gas lit some people are... they will say "nobody said the vaccine will stop infection, or stop the spread," and then without a moment of pause will say that Trump said to inject bleach into your body. That's how dumb the lefties are on here.
No we took the Ivermectin he suggested.

Delusional?
Brain damage?

I think Biden didn't either have all the facts or lied. If he did he though it would be for the greater good situation. See I can admit it. Even still vaccines are a valuable tool in the toolbox. That you still have your panties in a wad from 4 years ago, seems a tad crazy. Now that I answered your question.

Did Trump lose the election in 2020?
Did he encourage January 6th and delay response?
Did Trump have a scheme to have illegitimate electoral votes be cast to overturn the election, but the only reason the plan did not go through is because Pence refused to sign them?
Did Trump lie about cats and dogs being taken and eaten?
Have Vance and Trump created a massive issue in springfield claiming most are illegals (when in fact legal), and creating rhetoric that has caused bomb threats in the community?
Did Trump say Ivermectin was a viable solution to fight Covid?
Did Vance say child bearing individuals should get more votes than non child bearing individuals?

No one ever said you wouldn't get it. Vaccines don't work that way.
No matter how vaccines work, Biden said it and Fauci said it. Deny it if you want, but they said it. There are videos posted above that have them clearly saying you won’t get Covid if you get the vaccine. They didn’t say you might not get it or the vaccine will prevent serious infection, they unequivocally said if you are vaccinated, you will not catch Covid. Just look at the videos posted in this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT