ADVERTISEMENT

Can you actually hear the air coming out of the Harris campaign?

For the longest time I was arguing how Biden supporters were living in fantasyland about his chances this year, gaslighting themselves, but now it's hilarious how everything has totally flipped around. The Trump supporters still honestly believe they're in a good position, arguing points that normal people have moved on from or don't care about. If they can't see the dynamic and how he's in a seriously bad spot, I don't know what to tell them.

Ooh edgy take.

Harris has moved up even or passed Trump in polls... to the point he has reversed course to debate her. Her momentum will continue for at least 2-3 more weeks coming out of the Dem Convention. You know this is driving him crazy... it's definitely driving many of you crazy. If Harris comes out of that debate on September 10th even she will win the election. Trump needs to stop her momentum somehow and it looks like the debate might be his only shot.
He tried the press conference route yesterday and totally embarrassed himself with yet again another fact-checking bonanza for the Dems. Trump is faltering badly and his pathetic performance yesterday is only hastening his demise.

He tried the press conference route yesterday and totally embarrassed himself with yet again another fact-checking bonanza for the Dems. Trump is faltering badly and his pathetic performance yesterday is only hastening his demise.
Now that they can’t point at Biden to show how old/feeble he was, the shoe is on the other foot now.

That’s rich. Rough morning for Harris after that debacle of a “press conference” yesterday everyone who has a functioning brain knows orange is in a pickle now. He’s nuts. You used to sound rational and there were times I could actually see your point. Now I think you are falling down the same well as PF. Did your dad tell you he would never, under any circumstances, vote Dem and you don’t want to let Pops down? What the hell happened to you?
Yep, Filth Don is not the candidate he was was in 2016-2020, now he is Crazy lying Filthy Don. He is a shadow of himself now, that is lost. Most smart people that are watching can see this.

Last edited:
That's one of the things she is taking heat for, the polls have been manipulated and she got caught, the Rasmussen link is the start.
Rasmussen has always leaned right. But in 2016, it was really the only one that was correct or at least mostly correct. Then Scott Rasmussen left the company that he founded and it became a pure mouthpiece for Republican pollsters. It has no real association with reality. To the point that it’s been dropped by 538. Maybe they are right this years as well, but those are facts.

I agree that democrats are over-confident.

It's impressive that Harris was able to take the lead, but her +0.5 lead is still behind where Biden was (+4.5) in national polling in 2020. Remember, republicans don't actually have to win. If Trump loses the popular vote by 2-3 points he probably still wins due to the electoral college.

It's impressive that Harris was able to take the lead, but her +0.5 lead is still behind where Biden was (+4.5) in national polling in 2020. Remember, republicans don't actually have to win. If Trump loses the popular vote by 2-3 points he probably still wins due to the electoral college.

Uh...this number will get wider in the next few weeks. Then we'll see what happens if Trump is in jail in 5 weeks.

At the same time, comparing to past elections isn’t really an apples for apples considering Harris has only been running her campaign for less than a month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT