ADVERTISEMENT

Cannon dismisses the docs case in FL

Reactions: Joes Place
Reactions: Scruddy
Being elected President might be the only thing that keeps him out.

Remember...the classified documents case is easily the most severe charges and the one to take him down.
Look out joe biden then lol wait.. hurr said he's too retarded to be held accountable..

If Trump gets away with this I will have lost complete faith in our system of justice. Of all the shit he has done, to me, this is the most egregious. I’m convinced the CIA memo/warning about an uptick of agents being targeted and killed has to do with this and Trump. It’s ridiculous that nobody is asking what Jared gave to the Saudis worth 2 billion. I want Trump to go down badly for stealing and selling secrets. I’m positive he did it.

This is a coup that's been ongoing for over a generation now.

Install unqualified justices to SC who will rule by fiat and based on their personal views, not based on Constitutional precedent or deferring to actual Congressional laws.

Just look at the recent Chevron stuff - that's now basically put the power of interpreting nearly every regulation put forth by any federal agency by "federal judges", not scientific experts the agencies rely upon. Complex issues that will be decided by folks like Clarence Thomas who get free vacations to rule in favor of rich people and big business. That instills far too much power into courts vs. the legislative and executive branches who both create the laws and work to apply them.

This is nothing "recent", it has been a long-term strategy here, and it is up to We The People to put a stop to it. Vote accordingly.

Different statute. That said, all of the various iterations of sc’s have survived, eg, russiagate, as will this one.
Not if America's Oligarchs own the courts.

Then, all bets are off if people do not wake up quickly enough to mitigate the threat.
Once a threshold is crossed, it will be very difficult to recover if compromised courts are putting themselves in control of everything.
They currently have decided a President they like can commit crimes while in office and be granted full immunity - that means THEY decide who gets the immunity, and who does not.

Batshit crazy, and folks like Judge Luttig have called it out for what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT