ADVERTISEMENT

Careful who you are yelling at!

I can’t tell, was little guy flashing a gun when he pulled up his shirt?
Some think he was, but I think it was his phone stuck in his waste band. If it was it was a small one and it would have not been enough to take down that elephant.

I also have to give credit to his gal filming. She filmed that perfectly, not revealing her guy until the end while and giving the most tepid attempt ever to “try” and stop him, knowing how awesome it was getting ready to be when he got out there. Chef’s kiss to her video skills and direction.

One of my largest friends had an incident like this one time at the bar in the golf course after we got done one night. It was also a road rage incident, but happened offsite a few days earlier but little guy recognized the Big Shows truck in the parking lot (that's actually one of his nicknames). Were already inside and sitting at the bar after playing a round on the back nine opposite league when midlife crisis Harley divorcee approaches us. 5'9 skinny 50 year old dude and his similar size dad were yipping like Chihuahuas at my buddy the 6'4 250 pound twenty something masonry worker. Absolutely priceless when he finally stood up and said you wanna take it outside in his green mile voice.

Hilarious because it was a league night and most everyone in the bar that night knew each other but somehow those two didn't. Napoleon junior and senior only play that night and no one likes them besides their teammates. I've played in that league on and off over the years and can say that with certainty. While the Big Show didn't play that league he was a fixture at the course on other nights and was roommates at the time with the kid that ran the shop, so everyone knew him and liked him better. Needless to say everyone laughed their dumbasses out the door and they didn't show their faces on Tuesday night for a while.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT