ADVERTISEMENT

Carville says Rep...will "Slaughter" Harris with attacks.........

Are the same people that were upset about Biden saying he was going to put Trump in a bullseye going to be mad about Carville saying Kamala is going to get slaughtered?!?!?! 😱😱😱😱

I'm curious as to if the OP read what Carville said, wasn't able to comprehend what he said and in what context, or he just saw angry words and Harris in his inbox and pushed it over to HBOT?

Are the same people that were upset about Biden saying he was going to put Trump in a bullseye going to be mad about Carville saying Kamala is going to get slaughtered?!?!?! 😱😱😱😱
Well, since BOTH comments came from liberals.....you will have to ask them about those comments. If someone tries to take out Harris because of a former Dem strategist comments, I would think people would be upset.

I'm curious as to if the OP read what Carville said, wasn't able to comprehend what he said and in what context, or he just saw angry words and Harris in his inbox and pushed it over to HBOT?
I absolutly understood what he said. He said the Rep were going to come at her with EVERYTHING they had and she and the Dems better be ready. It doesn't mean she can't weather it and win. But, it shows he understands what is ahead for her. I wonder if you do? LOL!

Is it too late for the open convention....?
This is what is so crazy. The left always claims the other side is against Democracy. Yet, here they are forcing out one candidate (who DID NOT want to leave and earned the votes needed during the primaries) and then installing another candidate who has not earned one single vote in any primary. That is utter hypocrisy. LOL!

Well, since BOTH comments came from liberals.....you will have to ask them about those comments. If someone tries to take out Harris because of a former Dem strategist comments, I would think people would be upset.
So are you upset? Or not upset because it's liberal on liberal? Only upset when it's Trump?

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkman34
Nice Pepsi thread. We went over all this. Carville was very complimentary of Harris and thinks we’ve got a great chance with her on the ticket to beat Trump. He said the republicans will flail and hurl everything they have but ultimately won’t land much if anything. Nice single word pulled from a clickbait article though. Go here for the substance:

I absolutly understood what he said. He said the Rep were going to come at her with EVERYTHING they had and she and the Dems better be ready. It doesn't mean she can't weather it and win. But, it shows he understands what is ahead for her. I wonder if you do? LOL!

Your OP does not convey that message, at all.

Carville just says the GOP is going to attack her nonstop. Well, duh! I’m unsure what insight you think we gain from that snippet.

Last edited:
Nah, you saw Harris, Carville, the word slaughter, and you creamed yourself.

When I occasionally see what the OP posts and 'likes' I can't help but wish I was ignorant of his profession.

It's not just lunatics walking among us, many are in - trusted - positions of power. LOL!
Oh my Lord. What are you stalking me? That is insane. Get out of the house more often....or maybe put me on ignore since you are so "triggered" by my posts and likes. LOL!

She's been getting attacked since committing to the campaign.

And all those attacks have done is given her a poll lead in the swing states.

Keep making fun of her race and sex by calling her a "DEI hire."

That line of attack has worked so well. lol.
I have not called her a DEI hire. I mean, I guess Biden did say that his Vice President HAD to be a Black women. But, I never called her a DEI hire. LOL!

Snowboard Reaction GIF by Red Bull

Reactions: artradley
Right. And, if Trump had said those words and someone had tried to kill Biden....you would have continued with the full Hitler attack like all the other libs..saying he caused it. LOL!

I have not called her a DEI hire. I mean, I guess Biden did say that his Vice President HAD to be a Black women. But, I never called her a DEI hire. LOL!
Oh my Lord. What are you stalking me? That is insane. Get out of the house more often....or maybe put me on ignore since you are so "triggered" by my posts and likes. LOL!

That is what you came up with for a reply? Nothing of substance? Fail brother. LOL!
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Reactions: nelly02
IIRC shortly after Diapers Joe made that statement there was an assassination attempt on President Trump. As of today nothing similar to report regarding 3% Harris.

Reactions: Hawkman34
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Reactions: nelly02
Nice Pepsi thread. We went over all this. Carville was very complimentary of Harris and thinks we’ve got a great chance with her on the ticket to beat Trump. He said the republicans will flail and hurl everything they have but ultimately won’t land much if anything. Nice single word pulled from a clickbait article though. Go here for the substance:

This is AWESOME!! See, unlike you I don't spend night and day on here tracking all of the post. I mean, you have 47000+ post (WOWSER!), so it is clear you are logged in here 24/7 from your basement. Not me. Now, for someone who CLEARLY watches all the threads, it is amazing you didn't even notice a reply where I said the following in response to one of your friends:

I absolutly understood what he said. He said the Rep were going to come at her with EVERYTHING they had and she and the Dems better be ready. It doesn't mean she can't weather it and win. But, it shows he understands what is ahead for her. I wonder if you do?

So, see....I said exactly what you tried to say I did. Now, got outside and get some fresh air. LOL!

Reactions: TNHAWK79

No, not stalking you, I assume I only see a small fraction of your activities here. No need to put you on ignore, I'm not at all triggered. My comment isn't to be taken literally. It was just a way to observe that the lunatics aren't just limited to the stereotypical lowest rung of society positions. Some of them are in law enforcement, teachers, doctors, and such, positons with some theoretical trust.

You're just a reminder of that. LOL!

No, not stalking you, I assume I only see a small fraction of your activities here. No need to put you on ignore, I'm not at all triggered. My comment isn't to be taken literally. It was just a way to observe that the lunatics aren't just limited to the stereotypical lowest rung of society positions. Some of them are in law enforcement, teachers, doctors, and such, positons with some theoretical trust.

You're just a reminder of that. LOL!
Sorry, you have been busted as another one of those basement dwelling, triggered leftist who is logged on here 24/7. I mean you are the one who admitted to knowing my likes and post. LOL!!

Your simply another poster with lots of post (27000+ - Seriously?) with no real substance. Look, some of the posters in this thread HAVE to be the same person as they all seem to LIVE on this site. 😂

Last edited:
Sorry, you have been busted as another one of those basement dwelling, triggered leftist who is logged on here 24/7. I mean you are the one who admitted to knowing my likes and post. LOL!!

You simply another poster with lost of post (27000+ - Seriously?) with no real substance. Look, some of the posters in this thread HAVE to be the same person as they all seem to LIVE on this site. 😂

You sure know how to follow the clues, nothing gets past you.

All one would need to read is your posts in this thread to realize you're a lunatic - or at least occasionally - post like one. LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT