ADVERTISEMENT

Casey's "Fill to the Top" Coffee Scam

TC Nole OX

HB Legend
Mar 29, 2002
You hit "fill to the top" and the machine cuts off well before the top. The other option is "leave a little room." I'm guessing that gives you a half full cup. No wonder Casey's stock price is up so much, they are cheating their loyal customers

Kewanee needs a Kwik Star asap

0F1Oq6L.jpg

I have no problem driving a bit farther to avoid Casey’s. I do like the pizza except that breakfast mess

I have no problem driving a bit farther to avoid Casey’s. I do like the pizza except that breakfast mess

Casey's breakfast pizza is good. However after repeatedly getting scammed out of coffee, I hit the drive thru at McDonald's for breakfast today. Hopefully, that tanks Casey's stock price.

pizza and donuts were the only thing it had going for it over joints like Kwik Trip. Now they don’t even make their donuts fresh ! Used to be great
Kwik Trip coffee wayyyyy better than anywhere else .

Casey's breakfast pizza is good. However after repeatedly getting scammed out of coffee, I hit the drive thru at McDonald's for breakfast today. Hopefully, that tanks Casey's stock price.
I can’t imagine how poor you must be to buy coffee at Casey’s and then complain about the fact the automated filler shorted you an ounce.

Maybe Casey's gave you a bigger cup than the size of the coffee. Is it an 18 oz cup to hold 16 oz of coffee? They might be trying to protect the consumer from spilling hot coffee on themselves.

I’m in front of the Kewanee Casey’s to get my daily not filled all the way to the top coffee. At 6:40 am, it isn’t open yet. Google says this location opens at 4 am. Scandalous

That's why you buy coffee at a coffee shop and not a gas station. And I like Casey's for what it is, but it's a gas station.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
That's why you buy coffee at a coffee shop and not a gas station. And I like Casey's for what it is, but it's a gas station.

To successfully convenience store in Iowa, you purchase everything but gas at one.

Donuts, coffee, chicken, shaving cream, condoms, lighter fluid, etc. Anybody who tells you different should sent to Gitmo.

I’m in front of the Kewanee Casey’s to get my daily not filled all the way to the top coffee. At 6:40 am, it isn’t open yet. Google says this location opens at 4 am. Scandalous

I kind of liked you better when you posted X posts in the Ukraine thread

convenience store verb
1 :
the act of using a convenience store
for all purchases, including liquor, pizza
donuts, household goods, and condoms,
but not fuel
| Jimmy convenience store’d like a mo’fo
last night and brought home some sick
chicken and Busch
regionality: a Midwest phenomenon

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: HawCory and torbee
I kind of liked you better when you posted X posts in the Ukraine thread

I'm in the land of HORT. I must do HORT things - post about storms, post about Whitey's and Taco John's in QC and post about Casey's. Anything less would be a crime against humanity.

Reactions: HawCory
You hit "fill to the top" and the machine cuts off well before the top. The other option is "leave a little room." I'm guessing that gives you a half full cup. No wonder Casey's stock price is up so much, they are cheating their loyal customers

0F1Oq6L.jpg
Do what I do...hit the "fill" selection a 2nd time and then pull the cup out when it's actually full.

That make me a "poors"?

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Just imagine how much worse it will be when Trump deports all the immigrants. Ain’t no white people getting up at 4 am to work 😉

0F1Oq6L.jpg
You inadvertently hit the "leave a little room" option. Those touch buttons are close to each other and when you hit the "fill to the top" option was selected, it was actually the other.

You inadvertently hit the "leave a little room" option. Those touch buttons are close to each other and when you hit the "fill to the top" option was selected, it was actually the other.

No, this has happened at multiple Casey's locations. Incidentally, the Sheffield, IL (Population 850) Casey's filled the cup to the top. Also, in the 90s, I ran one of the top 10. busiest restaurants in the country per square foot. I know how to operate a coffee machine.

Reactions: MitchLL
Just imagine how much worse it will be when Trump deports all the immigrants. Ain’t no white people getting up at 4 am to work 😉
Disagree. The quality of employee at Kwik Star is obvious. Casey’s should pay more and test their current employees for meth.

Same goes with fast food. Culver’s, Chick-fil-A, and Portillo’s obviously pay more based on quality of employee. Costco vs Walmart is night and day.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
speaking on Casey's, I stopped at the 53rd street location last night to pick up a pizza

what a shithole!!

trash all over the parking lot, the trash cans are all overflowing near the pumps and there is zero windshield cleaning fluid

You shouldn't be drinking Casey's coffee brah. Get yourself a decent machine and make your own drinks.

• Wow
Reactions: TC Nole OX
speaking on Casey's, I stopped at the 53rd street location last night to pick up a pizza

what a shithole!!

trash all over the parking lot, the trash cans are all overflowing near the pumps and there is zero windshield cleaning fluid
And that's different than most Caseys how?

Reactions: torbee

0F1Oq6L.jpg
That looks like shitty coffee.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT