ADVERTISEMENT

Cass gone too?

I don't know that you can question me being a Hawkeye fan. I asked a couple of guys I know that have good info and the two that answered said a variation of "I haven't heard that, but I can't say no with...everything." I get we're all on tenterhooks, but insinuating I'm not a fan seems a bit much, lol.

Reactions: bourbon n blues
Dude, your track record is crap. You and, say, maybe Bob are the last internet personalities who should be weighing in on the validity of any kind of rumor at this point.

If I was an Iowa fan, I’d be really pissed at you guys.
Angry Fox Tv GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Reactions: Grip220
I don't know that you can question me being a Hawkeye fan. I asked a couple of guys I know that have good info and the two that answered said a variation of "I haven't heard that, but I can't say no with...everything." I get we're all on tenterhooks, but insinuating I'm not a fan seems a bit much, lol.
If it means anything to you, I think you're good sh*t Vak.

I think he has a tenuous grip on reality. It was he, I believe, who insisted Penn State needed “8 scoring wrestlers” one year we won by about 40 points. 7 scoring wrestlers wouldn’t do
it was definitely him. He is also the one who threatened on this forum to rape my kids, since he was either offended or turned on because their pic is my avatar. That night was the end of him, and I think all of his posts were deleted on this board. Along with my reply.

But now he shows up with probably a hundred different names. Probably more than JTS

Last edited:
Rumors are easy to spread and start.

If nothing materializes, no one remembers. If something happens, they can claim inside info.

That's Mineo, basically.
Same with meteorologists predicting next week’s weather …They are wrong 70 percent of the time but the 30 percent is what they will brag about … ‘I told you you it would rain…’ (oh, and ignore the other shit I was completely wrong about)…

Why not Teske?
Heard for over a month he’s HEW and tired of school. I think the staph infection last year took a toll on his passion for wrestling. I really think it’s a wash anyways who our 133 is.

Edit to add: but I am not claiming that as 100% fact. He didn’t go through senior day and hasn’t announced he’s done. Just a prediction.

Heard for over a month he’s HEW and tired of school. I think the staph infection last year took a toll on his passion for wrestling. I really think it’s a wash anyways who our 133 is.

Edit to add: but I am not claiming that as 100% fact. He didn’t go through senior day and hasn’t announced he’s done. Just a prediction.

That's fair. Thanks for expanding on your thought. When both are healthy and "all in" it is clearly Teske. But if that isn't the case, the door is open.

I expect our lineup to be
Ayala
Schriever
Woods
Voinivich
Siebrecht
Kennedy
Brands
Assad
Glazier
Cassioppi
this is pretty straight what we have BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I think Gabe Arnold claws his way into the lineup... Do not underestimate him ... I dont think he feels the need to sit back and wait a year , I am impressed with his defense and his slide by would be great against those hard leaners that plod around with a collar tie for 3 minutes in the 1st period

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT