ADVERTISEMENT

Cats ate my deer sausage

QuadCityHawkeye1976

HR All-State
Dec 18, 2023
My father in law dropped some logs off last night. Sliced some up to have with crackers when the kids went to bed. Went down to the man cave and was set to relax. Deer sausage with cheese mixed in and the first piece was amazing. Get up to take a piss and come back and two of our cats are gobbling it up. Then one runs off with a piece.

Those little furry bastards inhaled two pieces and ran off with another. I’m sure they will leave a nice present in the litter box soon.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

My father in law dropped some logs off last night. Sliced some up to have with crackers when the kids went to bed. Went down to the man cave and was set to relax. Deer sausage with cheese mixed in and the first piece was amazing. Get up to take a piss and come back and two of our cats are gobbling it up. Then one runs off with a piece.

Those little furry bastards inhaled two pieces and ran off with another. I’m sure they will leave a nice present in the litter box soon.

Did they wash it down with a good drink out of the toilet?

Made 8 rolls years ago when living in a farm house. Set them outside to cool down and when I went to get them the cats chewed into half the rolls. I was tempted to eliminate every one of them. Owner had about 8 adult cats and a bunch of little ones in his outbuildings. I hate cats.

Buddy of mine drops me off a log of very hot deer sausage every year at X-mas. Makes great pizza.

If the cats ever get into it I'd have the last laugh when I hear the howls of pain coming from the liter box.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Buddy of mine drops me off a log of very hot deer sausage every year at X-mas. Makes great pizza.

If the cats ever get into it I'd have the last laugh when I hear the howls of pain coming from the liter box.
I don’t know, the only human food my cat has ever gone after was a Cajun seafood pasta. I left it on the table to go use the restroom and when I came back, he had pulled a few noodles and a red pepper down onto the floor and was loving life. Six years, he had never done that even if I TRY to give him something.

I don’t know, the only human food my cat has ever gone after was a Cajun seafood pasta. I left it on the table to go use the restroom and when I came back, he had pulled a few noodles and a red pepper down onto the floor and was loving life. Six years, he had never done that even if I TRY to give him something.
Considering cats lick their ass.....eating something hot could start a never ending vicious cycle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT