ADVERTISEMENT

CBS fires vice pres who said LV victims didn't deserve sympathy...

Will the same happen to our fox friends when they comment about democrats or liberals? Nope.

All you need to do is look at the thread on this board about "who you want to see suffer," and it's clear people are just taking politics waaay to seriously.
Amen! People are crazy! I dare not speak of politics in public to avoid people going batshit crazy.

She absolutely deserves to lose her job and deserves to have a very difficult time ever finding another. If someone said the same thing in reverse the same would be true. It is disgusting the way some people have taken this tragedy and used it as an opportunity to attack other people. Just stop. Stop fighting. Start looking for solutions. Every possible solution should be on the table. It's time to find out if we have any actual leaders in this country.

She absolutely deserves to lose her job and deserves to have a very difficult time ever finding another. If someone said the same thing in reverse the same would be true. It is disgusting the way some people have taken this tragedy and used it as an opportunity to attack other people. Just stop. Stop fighting. Start looking for solutions. Every possible solution should be on the table. It's time to find out if we have any actual leaders in this country.

What solution. You can't stop crazy people from doing crazy things.

tumblr_oqjdo7QWZN1vtnv5po1_500.gif

I have no idea what the solution is. I'm pretty sure it isn't saying that fans of a particular style of music deserve to die. Or people who voted for a certain political candidate. Or whatever. Of course you can not stop every murder from happening. But I don't believe for a second that there isn't a way to make it better. Stopping this kind of hateful rhetoric would probably be a good start.

Stop fighting. Start looking for solutions. Every possible solution should be on the table. It's time to find out if we have any actual leaders in this country.
Before any possible solution could be reached, the Second Amendment would need to be repealed. There is no meaningful action that could take place with the second in place.

Reactions: 3boysmom

If there is one thing that I have learned, the political beliefs of many people in our society today expose how truly hardened they are to any sense of reality and sanity to what they say and how they act. There are many people that are truly crazy and the glimpse of who they really are is let out in times like these.

Reactions: 3boysmom
I hear MSNBC has already offered her a corner office and 8 regular minutes on Rachel Maddow. On Rachel Maddow's show, I should say. Sorry for any confusion.

Reactions: goldmom and HawCory
Out of curiosity, do you think that the people who posted on-line death threats to this woman should immediately lose their jobs as well?

C'mon now . . . be consistent.

If someone posts that she doesn't feel sympathy for those who lost their lives should be fired from their job, doesn't it necessarily follow that those who post death threats in response should lose their jobs as well?

Out of curiosity, do you think that the people who posted on-line death threats to this woman should immediately lose their jobs as well?

C'mon now . . . be consistent.

If someone posts that she doesn't feel sympathy for those who lost their lives should be fired from their job, doesn't it necessarily follow that those who post death threats in response should lose their jobs as well?

Yes, I would fire someone who made online death threats.

The firing would happen over the phone, not in person, and then I'd go on holiday somewhere and tell no one where I am.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT