ADVERTISEMENT

CC Getting Shooting Help from Boyfriend

danny14

HR All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2016
Connor giving shooting tips to CC... that's like Picasso getting painting tip from Hunter Biden!
Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF

Why do you dopes do this, seriously. How anyone could lift either of these men, Biden or Trump, and pretend like they are anything other than buffoons is beyond me….

Oh I know…..”but, but, but…your guys worse than mine”….😳WTF…

Here’s the best part for those of us who have Faith in Christ, whoever wins the election, even if it’s Mickey Mouse is going to be exactly who Christ expected to win, and the things that happen afterwards are going to be exactly as he expected it… So in the grand scheme of things, it is what it is🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: longliveCS40
Why do you dopes do this, seriously. How anyone could lift either of these men, Biden or Trump, and pretend like they are anything other than buffoons is beyond me….

Here’s the best part for those of us who have Faith in Christ, whoever wins the election, even if it’s Mickey Mouse is going to be exactly who Christ expected to win, and the things that happen afterwards are going to be exactly as he expected it… So in the grand scheme of things, it is what it is🤷‍♂️
"Let me just ignore all these kids dying in the world so I can make sure this candidate wins the US presidential election." - Christ

Is hunter a bad painter? What's the point of bringing politics into this?(and it's a stretch to even say that because he is not involved in any sort of politics at all but I know that's what you're going for)
His paintings have sold for millions of dollars so I guess he must be great.

It's definitely not money laundering.

So basically you’re saying Christ is an underachiever.

It was a joke, but like most jokes, there is some truth to it.

Well…. Whether do you have Faith or not is really your personal choice, but I would suppose anybody that believes anything certainly wouldn’t choose to believe in a “under achieving deity“….

God is never tricked, he’s never surprised, and I don’t think anything that is happening now is all that much different than the past 5000+ years of recorded history.

Certainly when God’s people entered the holy land, and in some cases annihilated whole groups of people he had a plan. And when he allowed his people to be taken by others kingdoms, a number of times, incidentally it was still part of his plan.

🤷‍♂️ conceptionally it’s really not that difficult to understand

Well…. Whether do you have Faith or not is really your personal choice, but I would suppose anybody that believes anything certainly wouldn’t choose to believe in a “under achieving deity“….

God is never tricked, he’s never surprised, and I don’t think anything that is happening now is all that much different than the past 5000+ years of recorded history.

Certainly when God’s people entered the holy land, and in some cases annihilated whole groups of people he had a plan. And when he allowed his people to be taken by others kingdoms, a number of times, incidentally it was still part of his plan.

🤷‍♂️ conceptionally it’s really not that difficult to understand
It’s easy when people only give Him credit for the good stuff.

Reactions: longliveCS40
Haven’t ever read the Bible, have you?
Sure have, it's a collection of fictional tales written hundreds of years after the "fact" by people that may or may not have existed and cherry picked by its followers to be either written in stone verbatim or allegorical depending on how it benefits their views. Basing a life on it is your choice but don't talk down to others who view it as just another book.

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
Sure have, it's a collection of fictional tales written hundreds of years after the "fact" by people that may or may not have existed and cherry picked by its followers to be either written in stone verbatim or allegorical depending on how it benefits their views. Basing a life on it is your choice but don't talk down to others who view it as just another book.

Actually no, but that’s immaterial to the concept. With that said, Just read an article today about the archaeological & historical extra biblical references to events and people in the Bible.

There have been countless and I mean a bunch of events and people that were thought to have been biblical fantasies, that have since been shown to be factual in the last 200 years of archaeological digs.

But still people make up what they choose to believe 🤷‍♂️ I was there once…

The late Paul Harvey is famous for saying one of these days, the scientists are going to screw around and accidentally prove God exists.

They’ve already determined the universe isn’t random, it has a design. They’re still baffled at who designed it though lol

Ps….the insecurity came from your end, I clearly said it’s a personal choice. And there in lies the problem…

PPS..the Dead Sea scrolls changed the narrative in the authors and time frames if your really trying to be Truthful…

And most importantly most, if not all of the apostles, Paul, especially, are mentioned in extra biblical affairs as a follower of Christ…

Most people in your position aren’t actually interested in realities. They’re only interested in explaining away what they don’t want to believe….

Ps….the insecurity came from your end, I clearly said it’s a personal choice. And there in lies the problem…

PPS..the Dead Sea scrolls changed the narrative in the authors and time frames if your really trying to be Truthful…

And most importantly most, if not all of the apostles, Paul, especially, are mentioned in extra biblical affairs as a follower of Christ…

Most people in your position aren’t actually interested in realities. They’re only interested in explaining away what they don’t want to believe….
I'm glad you have me all figured out. "Most people in my position." What exactly is my position? One of a parent to a child with cancer that can definitely see the overarching master plan of some mythical being for why a 2 year old should have to endure that? Keep preaching oh wise one. I'll stick to tangible things that can be tested and accepted or discarded. I never said anything about insecurities either, simply stating that the tales contained in the bible are simply that. But back to whatever this thread was about.

I'm glad you have me all figured out. "Most people in my position." What exactly is my position? One of a parent to a child with cancer that can definitely see the overarching master plan of some mythical being for why a 2 year old should have to endure that? Keep preaching oh wise one. I'll stick to tangible things that can be tested and accepted or discarded. I never said anything about insecurities either, simply stating that the tales contained in the bible are simply that. But back to whatever this thread was about.

Please stop… you’re projecting. Here is the best thing about this message board. Somebody says something in a thread that is ridiculous. Somebody adds a little clarification, then somebody jumps in and calls it a worthless thread, then you get in to clarify your position and suddenly I or people like me are the bad guy….

That’s got to be a great way to live 🤷‍♂️

Please stop… you’re projecting. Here is the best thing about this message board. Somebody says something in a thread that is ridiculous. Somebody adds a little clarification, then somebody jumps in and calls it a worthless thread, then you get in to clarify your position and suddenly I or people like me are the bad guy….

Nothing that I said was not true. I'll let you get the last word so we can squash this and move on to the next unrelated post ;)

We get it...Jesus was cool. He clearly liked booze and banging (and possibly even marrying) prostitutes. But you post about him way too often.

Reactions: DougFHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT