ADVERTISEMENT

CC Getting Shooting Help from Boyfriend

Why do you dopes do this, seriously. How anyone could lift either of these men, Biden or Trump, and pretend like they are anything other than buffoons is beyond me….

Oh I know…..”but, but, but…your guys worse than mine”….😳WTF…

Here’s the best part for those of us who have Faith in Christ, whoever wins the election, even if it’s Mickey Mouse is going to be exactly who Christ expected to win, and the things that happen afterwards are going to be exactly as he expected it… So in the grand scheme of things, it is what it is🤷‍♂️
What about the non Christians? More non Christians in the world than Christ followers.... just sayin

Reactions: Rocket_Fran
What about the non Christians? More non Christians in the world than Christ followers.... just sayin

giphy.gif

People should believe what they choose to believe, but all the world’s religions don’t propose they are All accurate. The 2 biggest then along with Judaism all acknowledge Christ as a historical figure, just not a deity.

There’s a lot of compelling evidence out there people choose not to acknowledge🤷‍♂️ and that’s fine, it really is, but they want you just to kowtow over and say…oh really geez I guess it’s dumb then…

Lots of brilliant, brilliant people, including scientist, and archaeologist that believe in Jesus Christ

People should believe what they choose to believe, but all the world’s religions don’t propose they are All accurate. The 2 biggest then along with Judaism all acknowledge Christ as a historical figure, just not a deity.

There’s a lot of compelling evidence out there people choose not to acknowledge🤷‍♂️ and that’s fine, it really is, but they want you just to kowtow over and say…oh really geez I guess it’s dumb then…

Lots of brilliant, brilliant people, including scientist, and archaeologist that believe in Jesus Christ
I don't come here for lessons or lectures on religion. Give it a rest, preacher.

• Haha
Reactions: ddeanHawk
Actually, he simply appears to be a supporting boyfriend, helping her work on her midrange game, among other things.

Connor is 6'5, IIRC; not as tall as Griner, but still....

See for yourself:

looks like she is working on her shot going to the right. You know the scouting report, she goes to her right she drives, goes to her left she shoots. The WNBA has 'figured her out' so she is trying to improve.

Lol at @RocknRollface being a jesus freak/religious wacko. It makes so much sense.

• Haha
Reactions: RocknRollface
Why the **** do I read these threads?

Something seriously wrong with any of us that did.

Whatever I did to hurt your feelings must have been serious.

I kind of love that you're so angry at me and I don't have a clue why.

It makes me happy.
Next time you pray, you can tell your god that you can see the future & Payton Sandfort will play 100% of his minutes at the 2 next season. You’re so good at predicting the future that your little sky fairy will have to give you props (even though you’re 100% wrong).

Next time you pray, you can tell your god that you can see the future & Payton Sandfort will play 100% of his minutes at the 2 next season. You’re so good at predicting the future that your little sky fairy will have to give you props (even though you’re 100% wrong).
This is like something a young child would come up with.

Reactions: Hendy hawk

It’s sad…I’m also not sure why people like this think them insulting God hurts us? One thing I do know however, is the super anti-religious and political types have a tendency to interject certain things into a conversation and then get mad as hell when you refute and ask for the thread to be closed?

But that’s not a new thing🤷‍♂️

Yes, you’re so mature. “I know what Fran will do & he will play Payton Sandfort at the 2 for the whole season. Because I know.” You’re such an adult. So much of an adult that you worship a bearded guy in the sky who doesn’t want you to eat a cheeseburger. Oh, I pray I learn to be as mature & as much of a Nostradamus as you. If only…

Yes, you’re so mature. “I know what Fran will do & he will play Payton Sandfort at the 2 for the whole season. Because I know.” You’re such an adult. So much of an adult that you worship a bearded guy in the sky who doesn’t want you to eat a cheeseburger. Oh, I pray I learn to be as mature & as much of a Nostradamus as you. If only…
Is this satire? Are you pulling my leg with this?

You’re angry 🤷‍♂️ who are you trying to offend here? I hope it’s not me?

Connor giving shooting tips to CC... that's like Picasso getting painting tip from Hunter Biden!
Shooting Shoot Your Shot GIF
I see this thread, as usual, has deteriorated. I'll try and get it back on track. I've said, with a lot of confidence, that Connor will be an excellent coach. While he wasn't the most talented on the floor, he had unbelievable basketball knowledge and was like another coach on the floor. I look for him to be coaching at a high level.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Threads like these are funny to me…everyone wants to talk shit until they decide they don’t…

Humans are a petty, whiny, judgmental lot.

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT