ADVERTISEMENT

CC: Predict her stats for today

HawkMachine

HR Heisman
Jul 6, 2020
IOWA
Just as the title says, predict CC's stats for today.

One of the biggest, most emotional games of her career.

Oh, and we she walk away with a W or a L.

If this environment and game and record doesn't put pressure on her, then nothing will. Tv ratings will likely be broken too.

Reactions: Bishop-71
17 points/9 rebounds/9 assists but we win the game... ;)

steve-carell-i-see-what-you-did-there-is3g19xgxm0ub2x5.gif

Since my predictions are usually wrong, I will say 24/10/6, Hawks lose 81-70.

If this environment and game and record doesn't put pressure on her, then nothing will. Tv ratings will likely be broken too.
This game is peanuts compared to what she and her teammates have dealt with on a game by game basis. Plus, last year’s run in the NCAA’s made this entire team ready for this moment. They certainly aren’t going to lose because of being timid and nervous.

This game is peanuts compared to what she and her teammates have dealt with on a game by game basis. Plus, last year’s run in the NCAA’s made this entire team ready for this moment. They certainly aren’t going to lose because of being timid and nervous.
game itself not meaning too much, I agree. But this game has the most media attention I've ever seen for any individual game.

game itself not meaning too much, I agree. But this game has the most media attention I've ever seen for any individual game.
They have been playing in front of sold out crowds all year. I wouldn’t think the big stage is an issue at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT