ADVERTISEMENT

CDC formally recommends Covid-19 vaccine for 5-11 year olds

100 kids in the 5-11 year age group have died in the US this year.
Insignificant? Would you run that risk to prove a political point? That's just the deaths, not the kids who suffered under the virus, and may have lifelong issues related to Covid.
110 per my last check
177 <5

What vaccine caused long term side effects?

Most side effects from vaccines are well known within days or weeks.

Also, good thing those kids didn't take that polio vaccine ...
Comparing polio and COVID in kids is absolutely laughable.

Side effects from vaccines are known in days....Do we know this as fact in mRNA vaccines? Because vaccines of the past were safe doesnt mean that mRNA ones are. Not saying there not, but you cant make that comparison. Heck, some drugs are 100% safe but you flip the chirality and they kill you.

Comparing polio and COVID in kids is absolutely laughable.

Side effects from vaccines are known in days....Do we know this as fact in mRNA vaccines? Because vaccines of the past were safe doesnt mean that mRNA ones are. Not saying there not, but you cant make that comparison. Heck, some drugs are 100% safe but you flip the chirality and they kill you.
Well we have been studying MRNA vaccines for a while now and they did clinical trials on other diseases using them in the past 20 years. So I would imagine they could look at those populations and get an idea.

If you are that scared of the vaccine, then don't get it I guess. But don't bitch if you get severe COVID. Same logic is those who pay 150k for an art degree and then bitch about not finding a good job imo.

Insignificant? Would you run that risk to prove a political point? That's just the deaths, not the kids who suffered under the virus, and may have lifelong issues related to Covid.
650 kids have drowned this year; each and every one of them as preventable (probably more so) than covid. And the number of kids that suffer long term consequences from non-fatal drowning doubles that number. Insignificant? If we had politicians willing to take the political risk, we could reduce that to practically zero with the proper (draconian) policies.

Well we have been studying MRNA vaccines for a while now and they did clinical trials on other diseases using them in the past 20 years. So I would imagine they could look at those populations and get an idea.

If you are that scared of the vaccine, then don't get it I guess. But don't bitch if you get severe COVID. Same logic is those who pay 150k for an art degree and then bitch about not finding a good job imo.
I got my first jab Jan 2nd. Im not scared of it. But that doesnt mean I can not think critically about it and understand others hesitations.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I got my first jab Jan 2nd. Im not scared of it. But that doesnt mean I can not think critically about it and understand others hesitations.
I'm fine with that. I just don't want them to bitch if they end up in the ICU.

An ounce of prevention ...

650 kids have drowned this year

Comparing kids that probably go swimming 100 times during the summer really isn't the same risk rate as a single virus exposure now, is it?

Scale that number properly per risk-event and it's <6 kids who die per swimming "event".

Not sure what percentage of parents are going to wait on the vax for their kids to "prove a political point". Sure... some will, which is dumb. But many will wait, because they don't want to be first in line for a new vax for a virus that is low risk for kids.

The percentage of 12-18 year olds vaxed is less that all other age groups that have been eligible. That is because they are very low risk. The same reason that the vax rates increase with age.

Not sure what percentage of parents are going to wait on the vax for their kids to "prove a political point". Sure... some will, which is dumb. But many will wait, because they don't want to be first in line for a new vax for a virus that is low risk for kids.

The percentage of 12-18 year olds vaxed is less that all other age groups that have been eligible. That is because they are very low risk. The same reason that the vax rates increase with age.
Probably exposed everyday at school since 99% of schools don’t have a mask mandate.
:oops:

650 kids have drowned this year; each and every one of them as preventable (probably more so) than covid. And the number of kids that suffer long term consequences from non-fatal drowning doubles that number. Insignificant? If we had politicians willing to take the political risk, we could reduce that to practically zero with the proper (draconian) policies.
I will say one thing for you and your views about vaccines. You literally could be proof that some vaccines ruin your brain.

Reactions: Joes Place
I will say one thing for you and your views about vaccines. You literally could be proof that some vaccines ruin your brain.

You skipped right past that part where you lied about a surge in hospitalized pediatric Covid cases.

Reactions: shank hawk

When your link is using unverified VAERS data to justify its position, it never should have been approved for publication in the first place.

First author: "Independent consultant"
Not even any academic position, anywhere

In fact, two authors are "independent consultants" and the rest are unknowns from very obscure countries. Pretty strange group there.

AND:

The publisher wishes to clarify that Dr Aristidis Tsatsakis, the Editor-in-Chief of Toxicology Reports, was not involved in the peer-review of this article. Full responsibility for the editorial process for this article was delegated to the Handling Editor Dr Konstantinos Poulas.

Covid and pregnancies don't seem to mix...

umvpa0jy9yb81.png

Covid vaccine has been available to kids 5-11 now for months. Lot of people said they were waiting for this to make schools safe.
How are we doing in regards to a vaccination rate for this group?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT