ADVERTISEMENT

CDC warns of URGENT NEED for everyone to get all the vaccines....

Fail Just For Laughs GIF

I’m traveling to distant lands in a couple months. Got 5 jabs in one day (no covid but did get the flu vaccine). Went out and boozed for a friend's birthday that night, had a little bit of a sore arm the next day - nothing else. After getting all the Covid shots and stuff like this and having basically zero after effects, I’m starting to think I’m a vaccine machine.

I was thinking about all the HORT pansies and conspiracy theorists as she kept pulling out the needles…all y’all’s heads would have exploded!

I’m traveling to distant lands in a couple months. Got 5 jabs in one day (no covid but did get the flu vaccine). Went out and boozed for a friend's birthday that night, had a little bit of a sore arm the next day - nothing else. After getting all the Covid shots and stuff like this and having basically zero after effects, I’m starting to think I’m a vaccine machine.

I was thinking about all the HORT pansies and conspiracy theorists as she kept pulling out the needles…all y’all’s heads would have exploded!

Nebraska?

OP is antivax. Color me shocked.

Not really. I get the flu shot every year and got three COVID shots.

However, the COVID shots knock the crap out of me for 36 hours, and if I'm gonna feel like I'm sick, I'd rather have the real thing.

I'm provax, but it is normal for all these viruses to rise this time of the year. Rsv started in September last year which was a little crazy.

The perfect "Govern me harder daddy" gift for you.

If getting some jabs to avoid yellow fever, typhoid, encephalitis, etc. means govern me harder daddy…hell yeah - govern me harder! The world is a germy place once you leave Ankeny.

Meh...

I've crossed off third world shithole countries from my travel list.

I wish I could get RSV vaccine. They say I'm not in the risk category. They say it's not serious for adults. Well I got RSV last year and it absolutely kicked my ass. I'd rather not go through that again

Reactions: h-hawk
100% correct. those jabs stop you from getting it. COVID jabs do not. That's why is pass on it.

I’m an immune system stud which is why I passed on it this go ‘round - plus my doctor agreed it wasn’t necessary before they sent the nurse in to poke me like a pin cushion. I get the flu shot every year though and it kind of does the same thing as the Covid shot so maybe I’m being counter intuitive there. I don’t know. Since they’ve never negatively impacted me (and I’ve taken a ton of crazy vaccines due to travel over the decades) I don’t get my panties in a wad over any of them and don’t give it much deep thought. I definitely don’t make it political or become obsessive about it and try to project some “stance” based on my choices.

I’m an immune system stud which is why I passed on it this go ‘round - plus my doctor agreed it wasn’t necessary before they sent the nurse in to poke me like a pin cushion. I get the flu shot every year though and it kind of does the same thing as the Covid shot so maybe I’m being counter intuitive there. I don’t know. Since they’ve never negatively impacted me (and I’ve taken a ton of crazy vaccines due to travel over the decades) I don’t get my panties in a wad over any of them and don’t give it much deep thought. I definitely don’t make it political or become obsessive about it.
Absolutely! I felt like a pin cushion when I was in the Marine Corps. I hardly ever get sick, so I opt out of the Flu and COVID jabs. If I had issues, then I might look into it.

Sounds like you travel a lot, so not taking shots isn't an option for you. As you know, different countries have different diseases, and our bodies haven't seen them before here in America.

Reactions: h-hawk and Hawki97
I’m an immune system stud which is why I passed on it this go ‘round - plus my doctor agreed it wasn’t necessary before they sent the nurse in to poke me like a pin cushion. I get the flu shot every year though and it kind of does the same thing as the Covid shot so maybe I’m being counter intuitive there. I don’t know. Since they’ve never negatively impacted me (and I’ve taken a ton of crazy vaccines due to travel over the decades) I don’t get my panties in a wad over any of them and don’t give it much deep thought. I definitely don’t make it political or become obsessive about it and try to project some “stance” based on my choices.

Famous last words.

Where are you traveling to?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT