ADVERTISEMENT

CF is embarrassing.

L. Wade Childress

HB Legend
Oct 9, 2001
while folks here are wishing Pollard the best after his incident, I was just shown a thread over at cyclone fanatic that is mocking White's situation. it's completely over the line at minimum and borders on creepy.

You have to realize most of those
laugh.r191677.gif

You have to understand that when you have never had a date and live in mom's basement, you are very envious of anyone that has scored, regardless of uniform.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

CF is to to Cyclone fans what the State Fair is to Iowans. You always have to wonder where on earth those people are hiding. Maybe they are the same people?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Cry-clown fanatic is the "worlds largest gathering site for isu fans". Thus it is reflective of the culture isu has worked so hard to create.

They just can't help it.

I find it interesting that they require registration for their rivalry forum. that probably allows the hate to incubate for some time while posters justify each others thoughts.

You talking about cyclone fanatic ? I have not seen anything. Please post the link so we can see.

CF is a cesspool, but to be fair, Hawk Nation has some pretty crazy posters over there as well

someone showed it to me. it was in a hundred page thread about Aaron. I do not have access to their rivalry board.

Horrors! That's outrageous. Congratulations to AW and his fiance. She's due in August, so I'm sure this isn't news to him, and it's nobody else's business but theirs.
Maybe the posters on CF will get jobs with Fox News after they graduate pre-school.

This post was edited on 3/11 2:05 PM by OldTownPepe

Originally posted by L. Wade Childress:
someone showed it to me. it was in a hundred page thread about Aaron. I do not have access to their rivalry board.
Since this rivalry board went premium, I have frequented the CF rivalry board on occasion. It is a 86 page thread about Aaron White "boasting he is one of the best players in the country" that was started in November, well before he announced his 'situation.'

It's not too difficult to be able to access it. Just register.

Yet once again we have isu fans acting just as I say they act.

They just can't help it, it is the isu culture they have worked so hard to create. A culture of d-bags. But do tell us how it really is FG. That is always good for some major laughs.

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:
Yet once again we have isu fans acting just as I say they act.

They just can't help it, it is the isu culture they have worked so hard to create. A culture of d-bags. But do tell us how it really is FG. That is always good for some major laughs.
Let us not pretend how pathetic you were on this board's rivalry forum. No one can ever top the way you acted on there, ever. Too bad you had to tone it down on here, huh?

You mean it is too bad you and your fellow clown fans couldn't help but be d-bags. Funny how even FG isn't trying to defend the "isu culture". It is a better tactic though. Embrace it.

isu......where D-bags go for an adventure. Or wait, wait, "At isu, if you aren't a d-bag when you arrive you will be one when you leave, we guarantee it."

Isn't Pollad always looking for his next "Billboard"? Either of those would fit isu to a T.

This post was edited on 3/11 3:43 PM by 100yearscounting

Originally posted by dekhawk:
It happens.. How many kids did Royce White father in Ames??
Hoiberg probably got together with the mothers and DHS to work out how it was going to go down. He seems to have that power in Ames, at least with the Police Dept.

Originally posted by OldTownPepe:
Horrors! That's outrageous. Congratulations to AW and his fiance. She's due in August, so I'm sure this isn't news to him, and it's nobody else's business but theirs.
Maybe the posters on CF will get jobs with Fox News after they graduate pre-school.

FoxNews? What is this supposed to mean? Are you a libtard?

Originally posted by DakotaDan:

I wondered that myself.

Originally posted by Hawkeyestate81:
He got his fiance pregnant, gasp!!! The one who put her life on hold to support Whitey and his career, gasp! Pathetic tools in Cardinal and puke like usual.
The thread was not about that. Gasp.

You mean it is too bad you and your fellow clown fans couldn't help but be d-bags. Funny how even FG isn't trying to defend the "isu culture". It is a better tactic though. Embrace it.

isu......where D-bags go for an adventure. Or wait, wait, "At isu, if you aren't a d-bag when you arrive you will be one when you leave, we guarantee it."

Isn't Pollad always looking for his next "Billboard"? Either of those would fit isu to a T.

This post was edited on 3/11 3:43 PM by 100yearscounting
There is no culture. The only culture is your continued obsessive and douchebag posts.The rivalry forum on CF Is pretty tame and I have never seen one poster on there ever come close to posting the douchey BS stuff you do, ever.

no, I am not registering and associating myself with those efftards
It's a rivalry board and believe me except for johnnydoughnuts who claims to be a Wisky fan far less 'efftards' on there than this board. I don't read the rest of the board, just the rivalry one. Went over there after 100/JWR's over the top douchey posts and frequent bannings caused the rivalry forum here to go premium.

It annoys me that they have their own board, yet several of them are over here talking about Iowa state and how great they are doing.

I realize some of the topics are started by hawk fans, but you don't need to come over here and try to spew your crap on our board. Go start a topic on CF and let your buddies talk crap with you.

Originally posted by FG86:

no, I am not registering and associating myself with those efftards
It's a rivalry board and believe me except for johnnydoughnuts who claims to be a Wisky fan far less 'efftards' on there than this board. I don't read the rest of the board, just the rivalry one. Went over there after 100/JWR's over the top douchey posts and frequent bannings caused the rivalry forum here to go premium.
so you are a cyclone/iowa field hockey fan?

Originally posted by LarryMullenJr.:

Originally posted by DakotaDan:

I wondered that myself.
Congratulations for bringing politics to this board... Don't vote Dem but everyone should stop watching both Fox and NBC and stick with CNN (been proven to be the news channel that lies the least, Fox was the worst according to an independent fact checking authority).

As for this topic, it is extremely juvenile to get worked up at all about what an anonymous person says about a person you do not know. It is petty and people with that much time/ignorance are people you should not waste your time responding to or be around. Time for some to grow up and for some grown ups to shut up.

FG is and always will be a clown fan.

Pollad is SO PROUD of his efforts.
I am thinking "Pollad" has more important things to worry about.

Naw Pollad is SO PROUD of how isu has taken to the "culture" of d-bags he has been working so hard to create. Embrace it Farmer. I have put forth some slogans he can use for his next "Billboard".

Feel free to give us yours.

Originally posted by FarmerClone:
FG is and always will be a clown fan.

Pollad is SO PROUD of his efforts.
I am thinking "Pollad" has more important things to worry about.
Agreed. Guy got dealt a pretty crappy stack of genetic cards. I know for a fact that the man takes care of himself. Here's to a quick and full recovery from his bypass.

Originally posted by FG86:

Originally posted by Hawkeyestate81:
He got his fiance pregnant, gasp!!! The one who put her life on hold to support Whitey and his career, gasp! Pathetic tools in Cardinal and puke like usual.
The thread was not about that. Gasp.
The last 5 pages of it are....Gasp. Just a bunch of a$$hats over there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT