ADVERTISEMENT

CF is embarrassing.

Not defending anyone, but Pollard's problem is a lot more serious than White's.

Originally posted by binsfeldcyhawk2:
Originally posted by FG86:
Originally posted by Hawkeyestate81:
He got his fiance pregnant, gasp!!! The one who put her life on hold to support Whitey and his career, gasp! Pathetic tools in Cardinal and puke like usual.
The thread was not about that. Gasp.
The last 5 pages of it are....Gasp. Just a bunch of a$$hats over there.
Cryclown fanatic continues to provide tangible evidence that Pollad's hard work in shaping the culture at isu is paying the dividends he was hoping for.

No wonder he is SO PROUD.

Originally posted by 100yearscounting:
You mean it is too bad you and your fellow clown fans couldn't help but be d-bags. Funny how even FG isn't trying to defend the "isu culture". It is a better tactic though. Embrace it.

isu......where D-bags go for an adventure. Or wait, wait, "At isu, if you aren't a d-bag when you arrive you will be one when you leave, we guarantee it."

Isn't Pollad always looking for his next "Billboard"? Either of those would fit isu to a T.

This post was edited on 3/11 3:43 PM by 100yearscounting
There is no culture. The only culture is your continued obsessive and douchebag posts.The rivalry forum on CF Is pretty tame and I have never seen one poster on there ever come close to posting the douchey BS stuff you do, ever.
If isu didn't have a d-bag culture then d-bag incidents and behavior wouldn't continue to occur. Cryclown fanatic and other well publicized incidents prove FG wrong. So FG, like all great clown fans, just ignores all these incidents and continues to claim the culture at isu doesn't exist exactly as the evidence show. Does FG get sand in his eyes, because we call all tell just how far he has his head burried in it.

Is there a clinical diagnosis for 100? I'd be curious what his affliction is or even theories. It's fascinating.

Originally posted by Cydkar:
Is there a clinical diagnosis for 100? I'd be curious what his affliction is or even theories. It's fascinating.
Published reports and cyrclown fanatic are not theories but well documented facts. Why do clown fans always ignore that? Cydkar will have an answer for us just watch. Wait for it, wait for it.........

Or we can chalk up yet another example. I win either way. More clown fan entertainment or another clown fan that ignores.

Originally posted by L. Wad...ldress:
while folks here are wishing Pollard the best after his incident, I was just shown a thread over at cyclone fanatic that is mocking White's situation. it's completely over the line at minimum and borders on creepy.

Why waste your time reading CF??
Posted from Rivals Mobile

You mean it is too bad you and your fellow clown fans couldn't help but be d-bags. Funny how even FG isn't trying to defend the "isu culture". It is a better tactic though. Embrace it.

isu......where D-bags go for an adventure. Or wait, wait, "At isu, if you aren't a d-bag when you arrive you will be one when you leave, we guarantee it."

Isn't Pollad always looking for his next "Billboard"? Either of those would fit isu to a T.

This post was edited on 3/11 3:43 PM by 100yearscounting
There is no culture. The only culture is your continued obsessive and douchebag posts.The rivalry forum on CF Is pretty tame and I have never seen one poster on there ever come close to posting the douchey BS stuff you do, ever.
Ding, Ding, Ding! We have a winner! FG is spot on about 100years, guy is an idiot and a waste of space on this board.

Unfair to assume constant posters on CF are true representatives of the ISU fan base, any more than some of the constant posters on this board accurately represent Iowa's fan base. That said, it's truly amazing how DELIRIOUS the CF regulars are with their recent ISUcc JukeTran success in mens basketball. They crave relevance so badly. And, most of them have pure hatred toward Iowa due to long-term envy, dating way back to when Hayden Fry whipped their asses 15 games in a row. It's ancient history, but they just can't get over it. It's forever programmed into their hard drives. GO HAWKS.

Hey Hawkster if the culture at isu isn't as I state then why are there so many examples to prove otherwise?

Clown fans love to say I am wrong but when pushed to back it up they go silent. Take a shot. If this is so obvious it shouldn't be difficult.

Tend not to worry about CyCLOWN nation but that's a low blow. Oh well, someone's got to say the dumb things.

Originally posted by Cydkar:
Published reports and cyrclown fanatic are not theories but well documented facts. Why do clown fans always ignore that? Cydkar will have an answer for us just watch. Wait for it, wait for it.........

Or we can chalk up yet another example. I win either way. More clown fan entertainment or another clown fan that ignores.
You be you.

Rivalry smack talk is fine.

Spreading rumors about the personal lives of players is not. It's really creepy to let a rivalry affect your judgement like that.

Originally posted by binsfeldcyhawk2:

Originally posted by Hawkeyestate81:
He got his fiance pregnant, gasp!!! The one who put her life on hold to support Whitey and his career, gasp! Pathetic tools in Cardinal and puke like usual.
The thread was not about that. Gasp.
The last 5 pages of it are....Gasp. Just a bunch of a$$hats over there.
The thread itself started in November and wasn't about White's GF being pregnant.

Originally posted by L. Wade Childress:
Rivalry smack talk is fine.

Spreading rumors about the personal lives of players is not. It's really creepy to let a rivalry affect your judgement like that.
What rumors spread? Are you talking about their references to McCabe? Which would be in regard to all the rumors spread last year on this very board. I can tell you most of the stuff they get comes from this board and HN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT