ADVERTISEMENT

Chad Red

Wow! Demas must have seen that UNK kid who tossed Red and figures he could do the same.

He went to his little level change duck that he uses to set up his inside trip. He stepped in like he was going inside trip but kicked his leg all the way to outside the far leg like a hip toss instead, locked up a headlock, and kicked him over for the pin.

Demas is truly one of a kind.
I got dizzy reading that description. I will have to wait for Mal to break it down.

That reminded me of two things:

1) Meyer getting tossed at Grapple on the Gridiron. Half shot into upper body move.

2) Kamal Bey - his half shot to body lock combo (which is an absolute blast to watch every time).

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with headlocks. The issue with them as a youth coach is that they stunt the development of basic wrestling technique. Young kids learn to rely on them, and that sets them back in development. My youngest is fond of them and I made a deal with him. No headlocks in the first period lol

Demas is a youth wrestling coaches worst nightmare lol. Like there arnt enough 10 yr olds out there trying to headlock everyone

Like there isn’t a time and place for every move. It’s not youth wrestling and he wouldn’t rely on it, but if it’s there...God forbid a college guy uses a cow catcher, steering wheel, cement mixer or whatever you like to call it in your area. BDF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT